GROWING OLD TOGETHER.

"Hi mummaaaaa.... how am I looking????"

"Beautiful"

A lady, aged nearly 50years took a Kajal from her lower eyelid and apply it behind the back of her daughter's head and smiled looking at her daughter.

"Mumma you never forget to do this." - a girl aged around 24years smiled looking at her mother.

It's her wedding day.

She's getting married to the love of her life.

"How can I forget it aaira !!! I can never. Because you're still my chota princess"

"Mumma. Now I'm getting married. I can't be a chota princess now" - aaira said making a puppy face.

"You're not a chota princess but see still you're making a puppy face..... just like your mumma" - an elderly man aged around 55year came and said this to his daughter as well as winking at his wife.

"Abhi.... shut up okay !!? I don't make puppy face."

"See akshu.. still you're making it... haina aaira??" - Abhimanyu said while doing a hi-fi to his daughter.

"Aaira.. you're looking gorgeous my darling.. I can't believe you're getting married. My princess. Akshara do you remember the day aaira born ??."

"Obviously.. and you made a promise that you won't tolerate a single boy around her... (both mom and daughter burst out laughing leaving Abhimanyu furrowed his forehead"

"Okay mom daughter. You both are on the same team. I got it. But please now let me adore my princess."

He said and went towards aaira.

Aaira hugged Abhimanyu and started crying.

"I'll miss you papa. I love you so much. I still don't know how am I gonna live without you" - aaira stated crying.

"Husssh.... if you keep crying, then your makeup kharab ho jayega. Then don't cry okay?? And if you can't live without me. Then see still we have time, we can..."

"Papa ap bhi na..." - aaira pulled up hitting his chest.

Abhimanyu kissed on his daughters forehead and looked at her.

"My princess" - He whispered.

"Where's aarav btw??" - aaira asked looking for his brother who's 6years younger than her.

"He's busy in clicking photos. With his jiju " - Akshara stated.

"Acha. Abhi se jiju ??. As if he forgot about his didi already." - aaira said half heartedly.

"Kuch bhi. Didi.. how can I forget you ??" - aarav said entering the room.

Abhimanyu, Akshara and aaira looked at aarav.

Aaira burst into tears looking at her younger brother.

"Didi...." - He said and went to hug her elder sister.

The sis-bro duo shared an emotional hug and conversation while Abhimanyu and Akshara felt emotional looking at their children.

"Abhi.. I can't believe aaira is getting married. Still it seems like yesterday when we got married" - Akshara stated keeping her head on abhimanyus shoulder and holding his arm.

"Haina.... I still can't believe akshu. My princess. That princess whom I held for the first time in the hospital after she was born is getting married that too to some other guy"

"Stop getting over possessive... " - Akshara said hitting his chest.

"Your daughter will be someone else's now." - Akshara stated which caused Abhimanyus smile to pause.