The Sludge Monster pt 2

The two friends run back into the alley as you throw your backpack.  You activate a dark matter bubble around Bakugou and yourself.  “Do you have your phone on you?!”  You look at Bakugou who is already looking through your backpack on the wall.

“No, but I found yours.  What's the code dumbass?”

“6839, and hurry!  I can’t hold this for much longer…”  Your body begins to shake as Bakugou calls the police.  The dark matter begins to fade in and out, allowing you to see the sludge monster trying to break in from all directions.  Bakugou puts your phone down and looks around at the bubble.

“Come on dumbass, hold it for a little longer!”  Bakugou looks around for any opening for the both of you to run.  Suddenly, something slimy grabs your leg making you lose focus on the bubble.  You try to scream but the sludge has already covered your mouth.  “Y/n!”  The sludge monster grabs hold of Bakugou, entering through his mouth.

“AH-HAHAHA!  With these two quirks, I’ll be more powerful than All Might!”  Bakugou struggles against the monster as he attempts to blow his way out.  You can see Bakugou from the corner of your eye.

Bakugou may be an ass but he needs saving right now…

A bunch of heroes arrive trying to save Bakugou, not knowing you are on the other side of the monster.  You manage to create another bubble around yourself freeing you from the sludge.  A hero sees you and quickly uses his quirk to grab you.  “Little girl, are you okay?!”  Your body shakes and the hero takes notice of the sludge on your clothing.  The hero yells out to the other, “The monster had two kids!  I have one of them!” 

You look at Bakugou who is fighting for his life.  Your hero senses begin to kick in as you raise your hand to Bakugou.  The hero who saved you pushed your hand down.  “Little girl, please don’t use your quirk again…  Your body is already weak from what I believe is overuse.”  The hero picks you up and places you on his back.  “Don’t worry little girl.  Your friend will be okay.”  Wood begins to hold you against the hero, securing you’ll be safe.  You lightly wrap your arms around the hero's neck and close your eyes when everything goes black.