Are you sure you dont like boys.?

~ Neteyam's POV ~
Oh my eywa, last night was something, and very embarrassing. My mother threatened me that if I got another one eywa would be the only one that could help me. My father was in a shocked frozen state. Kiri took Tuk to bed because she had no place in the conversation. The leader Tonowari's kids were going to teach us how to prepare fish for dinner. We all walked over to them sitting down on the wooden chairs in front of us. I sat down the wooden texture was old and cold to my butt, I shivered a bit. "Need me to warm you up forest boy" Aonung said smirking and walking up to me. He stood behind me placing his hands on my shoulders rubbing them lightly. He leaned over. "I will show you how to prepare fish for dinner Neteyam, first cut to the side not too close not too deep" I started to slice it open, "no Neteyam that's wrong-" Aonung softly took my hand showing me how to do it and I instantly got butterflies "you must slice open slowly and carefully like this up above here" I breathed slowly trying not to show how nervous I was. Aonung let go of my hand and told me the rest of the instructions. "Neteyam fold it back while pulling it slowly, if you pull it too fast or too rough the skin will grab the second skin and veins causing it to bleed" Aonung just placed his head on his hands, his forearms and elbows on the table just staring at me. "Uh Aonung? What are you doing" "admiring you forest boy you intrigue me" Aonung stated tilting his head. Meanwhile Kiri and Lo'ak's faces read "what the fuck Neteyam" I tried my best to just ignore Aonung but I couldn't. "Alright forest boy! Good job" Aonung said clapping his hands three times hyping me up. I smiled proud of myself for my achievement. "Tsireya how are the others doing?" Aonung asked his sister. "They're doing great actually- although I suggest you stop flirting with their brother?" Tsireya giggled putting her fingers over her mouth. "I am not flirting with him, this is how I show my appreciation" I just laughed at the two scene the siblings made towards each other. "How about we all hang out?" Aonung said smiling at us all. "That's a great idea Aonung and if you guys wanted to practice riding the ilus while we're at i-" we're gonna race with the ilus sis" "Aonung they are not ready!" Tsireya said shocked. "I can assure you they are ready" we all headed towards the water as Aonung called for our ilus. "Ok we will divide into three teams, Kiri with Roxto Tuk just go along with her I guess..- Lo'ak with.. Tsireya" Aonung said annoyed at the fact he even put them together. "And Forest boy with me obviously" Aonung smiled winking at me. We all got onto our ilus. Aonung sat at the back and pulled me up front. "You are again the arms in this operation" Aonung said laughing slightly, I laughed with him. "Ready, set, Go!" I rushed through the water, the smell of the air hitting my nose it smelled roughly of fish and other creatures. I smiled as this was fun. We were ahead of everyone until I almost fell off but Aonung held my waist for me. "You have a small waist forest boy" "well we are different species of Navi" Aonung scooted up closer to where I could feel his body right up against my back with no space between us. My breathing hitched as I tried to stay calm, we were almost to the finish line. Aonung felt his hands up my waist to my chest. "Aonung. We're gonna lose the race if you keep doing things like this.." "who cares about the race?" Aonung leaned his head on my shoulder as I slowed us down to the finish line.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ Aonung's POV ~
I cheered Neteyam on as we made it to the finish line. I looked up to see him and he was flustered. "Aw Neteyam what is wrong?" I said teasingly. "Are you sure you don't like boys?" Neteyam sounded serious. "Well I'm not sure-" oh ok" we rode back to shore getting off of our ilus letting them roam free back into the ocean. Neteyam sat in the sand and I sat beside him. "I feel like your not telling me something" I said staring into his eyes, and he returned the favor. "You definitely like me-" hmm why do you feel that way?" "What do you mean why do I feel that way? It's so obvious" "the little things you do overwhelm me and make me feel nervous" "you must feel how I feel about you" After he said all of that I looked down thinking on his words. "I guess we'll just have to see" I said standing up offering Neteyam my hand. He took it and I took him near his house. Giving him a kiss on his hand, then catching him off guard by giving him a hickey. "Aonung! My mother already warned me about getting another hickey!" Neteyam said holding his hand up to him like it was a baby. I rubbed his head "bye bye monkey boy" I said blowing him a kiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~