Why did you do it

longer chapter cause i have not updated lately.

Pedros pov 🥰🥰

"You never even texted her?" i said while passing a ball back and fourth with gavi, talking about what had happened the night before
"I just assumed she would know, i don't know!" he said looking at the ball
"You have messed up way too many times i doubt she's going to forgive you pablo." i said with a straight face. "Don't you think i know that!" he said shooting daggers at me.
"I was just saying, as your bestfriend it is my job to be honest with you, and she is not forgiving you" i said reminding him once more
"I will do whatever it takes to get that girl back."
he spoke softly.

Pablo wasn't focused at all during the week of training we had done. he never payed attention to anything, he missed her. a lot.

it's now friday

frenkie was having a house party later tonight.
Pablo said he didn't want to go but i had convinced him otherwise. by saying she would be there.
now i had to convince her . great.

training was done and i had arrived at Valentinas apartment.

"Mi hermana? are you in?" i said knocking on her door.
"Pedro is that you?" i heard her higher pitched voice from behind the door, she had opened it now.
"Hello Val." i said inviting myself in and jumping on the sofa.
"what are you doing here?" she asked me with a smile. "What happened to Hello? how are you?" i said and giggled.
"You have been watching way too much tiktok, but hello pedro how are you." she said walking over and sitting on the sofa next to me facing me.
"I am goooood." i said with a smile
"Okay, what do you want." she spoke seeing right through.
"I wanted to see how you where." i spoke softly looking down
"I'm fine." she spoke as she stiffened a little.
"de jong is having a house party tonight." i said
she looked at me with curiosity in her eyes
"And?" she said staring me down. "I want you to come." i said with a smile
"No way i'm not going." she said about to leave from the sofa as i pulled her back down
"Listen, you get a chance to show mi amigo what he is missing, and he gets a chance to explain, it's a win win." i spoke softly
"If you go i'll go." i heard another voice from behind us as we both turned around seeing Lillia.
that's all it took for Valentinas eyes to look intrigued again. "Fine." she said with a smirk
"I knew i could convince you." i said giving her a hug and running back out of the door.

"I love playing cupid." i said with a smile to myself and walking back to my car.

Valentinas pov

That's it. my chance to show pablo what he is missing.
i'll take it

i put on my makeup, my dress, and got all of my stuff. "You ready?" i heard Lillia say as i looked at the time. "How did time go that fast?"i said to myself as Lillia grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the door. we walked upto frenkies door as we heard music and saw lights shining through the already opened door. "I aspire to live in this house." i said smiling. we walked in and i was instantly met with a big smiling girl. "Girls!" she shouted walking over to us hugging us. "Mikky, i missed you!" i screamed over the music hugging her.
"I missed you so much! i haven't saw you since." she stopped in her tracks at the mention of pablo, i was confused. i turned around to see pablo standing behind us.

"Val." he spoke and looked at me
i ignored him and turned back around talking to mikky and Lillia.

we had danced and drank and just enjoyed everything.

Pablos pov

i walked through the door to see her standing with Lillia and Mikky, frenkies girlfriend.

"Val." i said looking at her with apology's written in my eyes, she turned around and ignored me.
i deserve that.

i didn't take my eyes off her the whole night.
she was beautiful, more than a goddess. she had a hold on me and i didn't know how to get rid of it

i had drinks in my system and i saw her getting a little too close to a random man who also had a few drinks, you could tell by the way he was stumbling.
I can't even do anything about it because what i had done to her previously.

they where talking and that's when he started getting closer and closer. i saw him start leaning down to kiss her, and she didn't pull away.

i saw their lips connect
i took a few deep breaths before i couldn't handle it anymore, i looked around and saw no pedri, perfect
i stormed over to the 2 and pulled him off her backwards and punched him, as he had fell to the ground his friend pulled me and punched me, didn't last long though as the jealousy in my system was fighting for me, i knocked him down aswell as Valentina had started to pulled me away, and then pedri had walked back in.

"Bro what are you doing?" he said to me with wide eyes as he seen the cuts on my hand and my face, not to mention the 2 men lying on the floor.

"Take him away." pedri spoke to val as she held my hand and pulled me away, great.

Valentinas pov.

i was kissing this dude i didn't even know, i only done it because gavi was watching but i didn't expect what was gonna happen next

i was pulling him off the 2 men and i finally got him up.

"Take him away" i heard pedri say, great now i'm stuck with him.
i took his hand and pulled him out of the house, mines wasn't that far away we could walk back to my apartment.

it was silent the whole walk home.
2 people. now a little more sobered up.
silence .

we got home and you could still hear a pin drop
we walked into my home and i had locked the door as i knew Lillia would stay at torres.

"Go sit in the bathroom in my room, i'll clean your cuts." i said as he immediately obeyed

i took a few deep breaths and got the first aid kit and walked into the bathroom.

"Sit." i said tapping the counter next to the sink as he jamp up, he never dared to say a word

i was standing between his legs and cleaning the cut on his forehead as he was staring right into my eyes.

"Why did you do that?." i asked him while cleaning it
"What?" he spoke softly
"Punch him, why did you do it."
silence .

"I can't stand the thought, the sight, the image of you with another man." he finally had spoken up
i scoffed
"And yet you feel that and still stand me up?, to go clubbing with some girl." i spoke with disbelief showing very clearly in my voice.
he grabbed my wrist while i was cleaning the cut on his cheek now.
"She was auroras friend, they needed help, the roads where busy, we wouldn't have made it." he spoke
my heart fluttered at the action he had made.
"I would never. cheat on you." he said staring into my eyes.
"You are the only woman i have eyes for."
"Prove it gavi."
this must've been enough for something to click in him because he had smashed his lips onto mine.
he got down from the counter not breaking the kiss and reversed the position. now i was the one sitting on the counter, my legs wrapped around his waist, my arms around his neck, and his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

he started slowly kissing down my jaw and towards my neck.
"Gavi" i said his name and as i did he went lower down kissing my collarbone. i flung my head back.
he kissed my lips again, and then had separated them.

"Val."
"Pablo?" i said looking through his eyes for any sense of feeling, i had found it.
"I love you." he said looking at me full of love.
i thought for a second
"I love you." i said as he instantly started kissing me again this time pulling me off the counter and into my bedroom.

idk if i should continue this or not tell me what u think