Change

-this is kinda quick and not really edited, i just wanted to write smut- the song - change (dojo)

It was never supposed to be serious, he knew that from that moment the two of you started hooking up with each other. But he was slipping through the cracks as everything started changing around him. You were changing him, making him soft in the places he swore were unbreakable. Hawk didn't particularly like change, that's why he was a loser for such a long time. Little did he know how much you disagreed with that. You met him through your friend, Tory, they both go to the same karate dojo. That night you were coming over to a party that she invited you to. That's when the two of you met, hitting it off right away, he was taking in all of your little smiles and red cheeks.

That was 3 months ago and the two of you have been fucking like bunnies. And eventually he stopped leaving right after the two of you would hook up. He started thinking it was kinda shitty to just leave you, so he would clean you up and then head out. Then one time you were hungry, so he made you a pizza. Then the next time he was just too exhausted to get out of bed, it'd been a long day at Cobra Kai. You were turning into a salvation for Hawk, he could completely lose himself in your skin and the way you feel around him. You made him feel safe and it was just simple.

And he didn't really want to be at this party, his mind was completely out the back door, watching the party unfold like he was floating right above it. Everyone was on their phone and Kyler was actually really annoying. He wouldn't stop talking about his recent hook up and sure-sex was cool, but it was all he ever talked about, or about how much he wanted to 'fuck up' Miyagi-Do. Very one dimensional. Who was he to judge though? He just detached from the conversation. He knew that he should've been happy in this moment, he had simple relationships, simple goals, he'd interact and light up a party in ways he couldn't before. But sometimes he just wanted the truth, he wanted to know Kyler was so fucking angry all the time, why he treated people (including himself) like trash. But that would mean he'd have to reflect on himself-and he didn't really want to do that.

But while he was looking right down on the conversation, wishing he was anywhere else, was the perfect moment for you to saunter over to him. Your hand coming out to his shoulder as you greeted him with a cheeky smile. His hand instinctively went to your waist, not pulling you closer, you did that all that on your own as you leant into his ear. "You having fun?" You asked, pulling his body back and whispering in his ear. He felt his heart stutter in his chest as your breath fell across his skin. The smell of your hair and the perfume you were wearing brought him down, back into the world and into the conversation with you.

He felt something happening to him, a passing glance of emotion, but as you moved back, your hand coming to his chest and as Hawk looked into your eyes, he felt something spread in his chest down to his core. He couldn't wait or dwell on whatever feeling this was, he was going to do what he usually did. Fuck you.

"C'mon." Hawk ushered, his hand coming to your own and dragging you off to a room. You giggled as he closed the door and pressed you against it. You sucked in a breath as his lips slammed against yours. Messy tongues and lips, deepening breathing and heated cores. "No idea how you make me feel."

"Yeah?" You huffed, your hands coming to his scalp, your nails scratching against his short hair. Your eyes wandered to his before your hand came to the back of his mohawk with gentle movements, his head moved into the crook of your neck, his lips pressing against your pulse-point and making your knees weak.

His hands came down to your hips, pulling you in closer to him before melding into your behind and started walking you towards the bed. Your hands move to his neck and head to gain some leverage before you pull his lips back to yours and the two of you fall on to the bed. You moaned as his hand came into contact with your core over your leggings, harsh circles right where he knew your clit was under the layers. He was already aching for you, he was hard for you the moment you brought him back into reality. "I need you." Hawk panted. "Can I have you? Do you need more?"

"Please-fuck me." You breathed, your hand coming to your shirt and prying the material off your body. Hawk groaned as he leaned over you, his hands coming to your breasts and pulling the cup of your bra down. His lips went over your hard nipple, his tongue lashing and sucking, making your hips grind up into his. "Hawk." You groaned, your hand coming to his hair and ruining the perfectly sculpted mohawk. He hummed into your skin before rejoining your lips, his legs straightening a bit as he started unzipping his jeans, tugging the constrictive clothing down enough to release his cock. Then he went directly to your leggings, pulling them off your legs with your panties in one fail swoop, not even getting your leggings all the way off, they dangle there on one leg. Your hand shot up as your body turned, looking for your purse that you set in here earlier in the night-that sat with your coats-and grabbing out a condom. Party fucking was a usual thing for the both of you.

Hawk grabbed the condom from you, tearing the top off and rolling the latex on to his erection before bringing the tip to your clit and teasing you. "Hawk." You pleaded, your voice hoarse as you reached out for his arm. He grinned down at you, his blue eyes shining before he moved his hips forward and filled you up. You shuttered at the feeling of his cock filling up inside of you, his eyes meeting yours, and his mouth following open. Your hands grabbed onto his shoulders for leverage and he started thrusting into you. Your whole body started floating as he moved against you, the pleasure coming out in small moans and breathy grunts. The sound of his cock moving inside of you, made goosebumps pimple up his back as he focused on finding the spot inside of you that made you arch and chant out his name.

He was doing his best to fuck away the feelings growing in his chest, but the sounds you were making, how close you were to him. Usually it made the feelings burn lowly, simmering in the back while his physical pleasure took over, but this time was different. His emotions and his body were fucking you right now, and you soaking up every thrust. He never thought he was supposed to feel this much ever again, as Eli he felt every word and every hit. He took it to his heart, and you were knocking on the door of things he tried to keep away.

"Oh fuck-right there." You encouraged, your back-arching and your walls starting to flutter around him. He kept moving in the same way that he fell into you, while melding into his head, he slowed down his thrusts but you were loving it. His hand came down to your clit, starting to move in soft circles that made a whine flow from your mouth. He watched the way your eyes shut in pure bliss, how your mouth fell open in pants, how your chest and neck went completely red.

"Look at me baby." Hawk directed, your eyes fluttering open at the request, you could barely keep them open but he had to see you right now, you looked so fucking good.

He knew what he was supposed to do, cut your ties, believe your lies, your final accolade. But he couldn't, he couldn't cut you off, because you mattered so much to him. It was different than before because you gave him everything when he expected nothing. Something was happening to Eli, a change that he could see, he thought that change was bad, but you have changed his mind. He didn't know what would happen after this, or what would be. All he knew was the way you made him feel and he connected your lips in a soft kiss. A kiss that pushed you over the edge, making your lips fall open and your hips grinding against his cock and hand. The way you grinded into him made his hips shutter and quicken as he started actively chasing his release. As you fell apart you dragged him underneath, your arms pulling him closer and soft groans falling from his mouth.

He didn't know what you were doing to him but you were putting his heart at ease, and in moments where he fell into your neck-it was the two of you together, he didn't have to worry about anyone or anything else. Even when everything around him was changing, you grounded him in ways he has never experienced before.