Prologue

There once was a family like no other. A father, loving and kind, cherished and beloved by his people (and vise versa), a truly noble King.

A mother forgiving and truthful, cautious and attentive, cherished by all her people too (again vise versa), an honest Queen.

An older brother strong, and mighty, trust worthy and brave, a feared opponent and a brave prince.

A middle brother wise, and fair, musical, and poet, a soft hearted prince

An the youngest brother happy, and kind, helpful, and caring the flower of the royal family this prince was.

Kinokia was a beautiful place and an even better royal family, that was...until their flower fell. Their smiling brothers face turned upset and ugly tires spilled out of his once bright ocean blue eyes as they all forgot what he did for them and cast him aside like he was a lifeless doll until they need him again. He had enough. He had just gotten into an argument with his father the king-Philza about him not being able to spend time with him but when ever it was Techno or Wilbur (his brothers) the work that was o so important was pushed aside immediately for Techno or Wilbur. Once the king had enough of his 'unreasoned' outburst (in Phil's eyes it was unreasoned) and called him childish and told him to grow up as he 'wasn't a child any more' but the poor boy was only 13 when his brothers are both 16 (as they were twins) and are getting everything their heart desires and more. The shy boy had enough, he packed some un-royal as Phil called it, items (such as sleep wear like regular old t-shirts and pants like jeans and stuff not really a hundred percent sleep wear tho) through on a cloak grabbed his personal savings slung the bag over his shoulders and carefully got out of his window down to the ground level.

Forever leaving the palace with no plan of ever returning.This was the end of his Royal life he was no longer Prince Theseus,

He was now Tommy.......