Gonzalo x Xavier (SMUT!! ⚠️)

Gonzalo was on his normal shift at Golden Unicorn  StripClub, he was about to get on stage, and then he saw a familiar face in the crowd. Xavier walked into the club without knowing who was the main stripper, Gonzalo was doing the most hardest poses their was to impress Xavier, Money was raining in the air and there was people shouting at Gonzalo for the special move, Called the drop.

Gonzalo did the drop but unexpectedly his tight mini shorts ripped, now he was just in his briefs, people started screaming and money was flying everywhere, Xavier caught a buck. it had white stains on it-

anygays, then the show was over, Xavier was about to leave until someone took him into a room.

Xavier's POV:

what the hell?? Am im getting KIDDNAPPED??! wait is that..GONZALO?!
Gonzalo pushed him into the room, pinning him on the door. "Mind telling me what your doing here, Perez?"Xavier teased, "oh please, you know i gotta make that money somehow~" Gonzalo said Catty, Xavier looked at Gonzalo up and down, he was still only in briefs and a crop top that looked like a bra he blushed. "and also, what are you doing here? in a strip club? Remi wasn't enough for you?" Gonzalo asked without knowing that Xavier broke up with *cough* rat *cough* Remi. "Question, Monkey Man.. why did you bring me here?" Xavier questioned "Sigh.. truth is a stupid reason im afraid." Gonzalo said dramatically, Xavier tilted his head, "i wanted to have some fun~"Gonzalo improvised without noticing what he just said, "oh." That was all Xavier could say at the moment. Xavier turned red, and wondered what Gonzalo was planning next.

Gonzalo's POV:

Man, what was I thinking saying that- but..i could use some of this right now~

Gonzalo pinned Xavier to the ground, "G-Gonzalo what are you doing-"
Gonzalo cut him off with a soft kiss, they stayed like this for a minute, Xavier asked for tongue,almost immediately Gonzalo granted him access, they kept themselves like that for a long time, then Gonzalo pulled away, panting. "wow..*huff* how did you know how to do that? did you do this with someone else before..me?" Xavier asked sadly hoping that there was a positive answer, "oh, god no, *pant* ,Caleb just showed me some cursed things on Rule 34," Gonzalo shivered at the thought.
"anyways.."Gonzalo then started stripping Xavier. "Woah wait, idk if im ready for this-" Xavier reacted, "too bad, too sad." Gonzalo replied, gripped his member, Xavier immediately moaned in pleasure "augh~" Xavier moaned "you like that huh?" Gonzalo said like a flirt, "ye-yes, please..keep going.." Xavier turned more red than before, Gonzalo started to notice the precum oozing out of of his briefs, he sweared and then started to rub his own member, Xavier was hard and ready to
fuck, meanwhile Gonzalo was still trying not to embarrass himself in front of Xavier,
Xavier pushed Gonzalo to the floor unexpectedly, a small squeak came out of Gonzalo, Xavier pulled Gonzalo's briefs down, showing off his hard member, Xavier started handling his member going slow, Gonzalo started moaning since he never had someone touch him like this before, and Xavier thought it was cute, then when Gonzalo got hard, Xavier knew what to do next.. he told Gonzalo to back on the chair with him, Gonzalo stood up and did so. Gonzalo knew what was going to happen, blushing he let Xavier do the rest.

Xavier looked at Gonzalo in the eyes, "you sure you wanna do this? this only happens if you want it to." Xavier reassured Gonzalo, "yes, I..I want you." Gonzalo said in a flirty tone, "Xavier put Gonzalo on his member, Gonzalo moaned in pleasure, "aghh~" Gonzalo moaned, Xavier started making go up and down, Gonzalo's face was red and was moaning a lot, "I-im about to-" Xavier stuttered "me too~" Gonzalo replied.

Xavier whipped his member out of Gonzalo when he came, Gonzalo came as well . "woah..that was..amazing~" Gonzalo said to Xavier, Gonzalo snuggled up to Xavier since his chest is warm, they stayed like that until they fell asleep.

Meanwhile outside of the room..
"...WHATTAFAWK." Caleb yelled.

word count:714

thx for reading. <3