Chapter 3

Madison's POV

"Jc!" I hugged him.

"Hey Madison." Trevor smiled. Holy hell he is HOT. AS. EVER.

"Hey Trevor" I smiled.

They both looked at me with sympathy. Jc's eyes were puffy and red.

"J-Jc w-what's wrong?"

He looked down. "M-mom um passed a-away t-today.." he started to cry.

No! NO! I saw her this morning. She can't be gone! No. No. No. She was my best friend. No this isn't happening. Not now. I began to cry. Hard.

Jc hugged me and we hugged for a while. Jc pulled away from the hug and said he had to use the bathroom. I sat down on the couch and I began to cry even more. I can't believe she's gone.

Trevor's POV

I feel so bad for Jc and Madison. I talked to their mom once over FaceTime when Jc was talking to her. She seemed so nice and she raised two kids by herself. I mean that takes strength and now she's just, gone. Jc left to go to the bathroom and Madison sat on the couch. I sat next to her and began stroking her hair. She was adorable even when she's crying. Okay, okay this isn't the time. "Madison I'm so sorry."
She laid her head on my shoulder and just stayed there. I guess she didn't wanna talk. I don't blame her. She pulled her phone out and texted somebody. I don't know who. All I do know is I liked having her next to me.

OOOOHH TREVISON'S FIRST CUTE MOMENT AH