Chapter 29

I heard that kids these days are precocious where I used to live, but I didn't know that it would apply here as well.

'Pooh, what if it's fresh love... There's nothing that can't be done... ? I brought them here knowing that the two of us would like them too... .'

Elysia forced herself to rationalize.

“Uh, how was it… .”

Even while Elysia was thinking alone, Eden could not find a proper answer.

It was because he understood Elysia's question a bit late due to the tickling touch.

"Huh… .”

When the straight eyes met, Eden hesitated to answer.

Eden didn't have the guts to express her honest feelings to Elysia, who had a strong conviction that her sister was lovable.

'I didn't do anything, but when I looked at him, he said I looked inadequate. She also tried to steal the clothes Elysia gave her. So, Elysia's little sister is bad.'

It was the first impression Eden saw of Ariel.

Ariel's first impression was the worst for Eden, enough to dismiss the commentary that came to mind with a single word that it was bad.

Eden hesitated, unable to convey the first impression of Ariel he had seen to Elysia.

"what's the matter?"

Is it because you're embarrassed to say it?

Meanwhile, Elysia, unaware of Eden's thoughts, wondered what it was like to discover her friend's unrequited love.

It was an idea I could do because I had never made any friends before.

"no… . He, as Elysia said, is kind and good... I was a kid... .”

Can I lie to Elisha?

In an instant, the rational not to lie to Elysia and the instinct not to deny her words collided.

In the end, Eden chose instinct.

"right?"

Elysia, who had applied all the medicine around the choker, closed the lid of the ointment.

I wanted to apply it on the inside of the choker too, but I gave up on that because I thought I would tighten Eden's neck if I pulled it hastily.

“I’m glad that you think you can get along well.”

Whatever their age, it would have been better if the two of them were good.

Elysia smiled brightly and wrapped Eden's heart with friendship.

Excessive confidence in knowing everything went beyond the limit and led to the wrong consideration.

Even in the midst of it, Elysia was proud of her consideration, which she said in a way so that Eden would not panic.

'With him... ?'

I didn't want to, and I didn't think I could.

Eden was in a state of shock at Elysia's absurd idea.

"Yes… .”

Eden, who answered in a slow tone, lowered her eyes and hid her trembling expression.

His efforts went in the wrong direction.

“I’m sure Ariel would like you too.”

'I don't think so... .'

“I will do my best so that you can live comfortably.”