glee ships that make more sense?

sooo 1: i've noticed that most people ship st.berry a lot and i don't really understand why they were endgame and not like samchel or puckleberry bc finn was actually friends with them and hated jesses guts... for example sam was like finn's second little brother and puck was finn's best friend whether he slept with his girlfriends or not puck and finn always had each other's backs.... also idk if the people who say puck was jus like a rebound? for rachel realizes that she was the only person puck allowed to call him noah not even quinn was aloud to.... and basically everyone didn't want rachel to get with jesse in the first place.... 2: quinn and basically any! girl.., yall all should know where i'm going with this quinn had little to no chemistry with any of her boyfriends but she sooo much with her "friends" and she was also so fast to turn the quinntana hookup into a two time thing when two seasons before she said she "wasn't into that" like girl please you had chemistry with girls you barely talked to n you "not into that"?

should i make a pt2 (btw this is not to give hate to people who ship st. berry or who disagree with what i'm saying

love you guys ~zay