Chapter 33: Bar of No Sorrow.

Same day- late evening.

Autumn didn't even know how she got here

Looking up at the partially illuminated sign, she breathed out a sigh and chuckled softly to herself.

How can one really forget all their sorrows...?

Even so, the young lady still walked alone into the bar, taking into account the subtle-to-explicit scenes that unfolded on both sides of the corridor. Ignoring them, she continued into the main lounge area where the actual bar itself was.

The lounge was divided into three sections: the main seating area where all the cushioned sofas were, a dance floor with two DJs surrounded by a bunch of hyped youngsters dancing to a newly released song and the bar counter which had a row of high-spinnable red cushioned chairs.

Autumn sat down on one of the chairs and was immediately attended to by a young female bartender. "What would you like?" She asked with a smile.

"A drink that can help clear my troubled mind."

Yet rather than preparing the drink, the female bartender instead leaned on the counter and asked Autumn another question. "Do you drink?"

To which the response was, "a little."

Autumn was never a big drinker and rarely drank any alcohol even if she went out with Ying. The last time she drank herself out, was when 'he' first rescued her from the deep abyss she had plunged into.

Since then, she had never touched a single drop of alcohol.

The female bartender studied Autumn for a few more minutes before she finally spoke. "Leave it to me."

But Autumn wasn't paying attention anymore. Her hands rested against her chest, or rather, the necklace that was tucked behind her shirt.

I haven't forgotten you...

Why aren't you coming to find me yet?

Very soon, three whiskey sized glasses were placed in front of her, each containing a different drink that the female bartender had mixed. The contact between the glass and the polished table brought Autumn back to her senses.

The female bartender pointed at the first glass. "This is the weakest."

Then she pointed at the second glass. "This is slightly stronger."

And at the final glass. "This is the strongest. I didn't put much because I don't know how much alcohol you can tolerate."

With that, the female bartender stopped her introduction and looked up at Autumn. "I don't know how much you have on your mind, just remember, as long as you have hope, all is not completely lost. Alcohol is not a permanent solution."

The mentioned young lady nodded her head in response. Like that, the female bartender returned back to serving other customers. Autumn couldn't even remember which one was the weakest or strongest, she just took one glass at random and began to drink. 

All these recent events...they're definitely planned. 

Someone is trying to stir up serious trouble by using S.W.O.R.D again...

Just...what do they want this time?

A/N: Hello my lovely readers~ I'm back again! Chapter 32 was released yesterday and I have decided to release Chapter 33 today~ :)

For the Bar of No Sorrow, I decided to create a logo instead because it is the sign that our FL looks up at before entering the bar.  (please excuse my artwork though...it's really not the best but it'll have to do for now...) 

Recently, SANDAIME J SOUL BROTHERS from EXILE TRIBE have released a new song "STARS".  Imagine this song being played when our FL enters the main lounge of the bar.

Soon, I will be introducing our special guest character into the story. In the meantime, please continue to vote for your favourite chapters and share with like minded readers!

See you around!

xx