Chapter 1

The warm crimson soaked her hands and her clothes as she stared, in a daze, at the mangled corpse of that freak. She was breathing heavily and wiped her brow, only smearing more of the deep red upon her face, she had to cover this up, somehow. That task was seeming impossible, however.
Satoko had splattered the room with the blood of the man who threatened her beloved Rika, she had to. Her clothes and the walls were drenched and caked in the now drying blood of the creep.
Satoko was sure her DNA was all over the scene, too, the guy didn't exactly go down easy and put up one hell of a fight, Satoko could not tell what blood was her own and what belonged to him.
She dropped the hammer she held clutched in her hands, bits of the man's brain matter coating the head of it. "Oh... Oh fuck..."
Satoko glanced around the room. How would she get out of here with out being seen and having the police called?
She glanced around the room, it had just begun to sink in that she had committed an irreversible action with grave consequences.
Satoko turned back to the door, she'd left it open...
It was eerily quite compared to the screaming and the sounds of a hammer cracking bones and ripping flesh that Satoko had just been subject to, it made her realise quite how loud it was.
She can't go to jail! Her beloved Rika works as a prison guard, what would she think if she saw Satoko wallowing in a cell? That can't happen! It can't! It can't! It can't! It...
The sound of blaring sirens filled Satoko's ears and she collapsed to her knees, it was over... She was caught...
The voices of the officers was a blur but Satoko knew what it was they wanted, she lifted her hands above her head.

She didn't even bother to appeal in court or get a lawyer, what was the point? She was caught on the crinescene, it was obvious she had been the one to do it.

She was given a life sentence, she might as well just give up...

She was dragged into a cell by two officers after being made to change into a prison uniform. "You will be expected to appear in the yard at 8 every mourning and night for role call, other than that you are free to use your time as you wish. 9 is curfew, if you are not in your cell by 9 there will be severe punishment." One of the guards spoke, pushing Satoko into her cell, "You'll be expected to stay in this cell for the rest of today and tonight."
With that the guards left Satoko alone in her cell, there was a desk against one wall and a bunk bed against the other, there was a small wall which separated a small bathroom, consisting of a toilet and a sink, from the rest of the cell.
Satoko sighed, this was her life now, huh? This was the fate she must ultimately resign to? All because she wished to protect her lover?
Satoko gripped her head, she sat at the desk and placed her elbows down on it with a thud.
Before she knew it, tears had begun to spill from Satoko's eyes as she let out quite sobs, she was trapped here, never to be free, never to go home with her love...
She heard a familiar voice. "Satoko?!"
AN: writes prison AU anyway.