Chapter 2

*fast forward 4 months*

The day has finally come. Today was Chalky Chalkerson's bar mitzvah. He was finally going to be a man. He had invited his family, his friends, and his boyfriend, Broomer Broomington. Chalky wanted his bar mitzvah to be unforgettable, which is why he prepared for a special surprise for Broomer. Chalky reached into his pocket and opened the small box. The ring was still inside. As each of the guests walked into Chalky's mansion, Chalky greeted each and every one of them, stopping when Broomer walked in, to whom Chalky welcomed with a passionate kiss on the lips. "Excuse me, you two. Any room for a third wheel?" a voice said behind them. It was Unicorn Horn. Broomer groaned. "What are you doing here? You aren't welcome on my premises!" Chalky said offensively. "Yeah, well I'm coming in, anyway." Unicorn Horn shoved his way into Chalky's mansion.

It was like this ever since Broomer begrudgingly asked Unicorn to stay in Objectville when he planned on leaving, causing Unicorn Horn to develope a one-way friendship with him. He's been third wheeling with Broomer and Chalky on their dates ever since, never leaving the two alone in one piece. Even during a romantic moment of passion, they would be interrupted by Unicorn Horn. "Looking back, I probably should've let him move to the big city." Chalky had to agree with Broomer.

Wait. What was that? There was a figure standing on the other side of the window. It didn't look familiar to him at all. It seemed to have been wearing a green apron and its face... dear Glob... it's face... it's face was covered in third degree burns. Well, whoever it was, it's gone now. Maybe he was just imagining things. Perhaps he was nervous from the big decision he was about to make. A decision that will affect him and Broomer as a whole.