1.2: A Loud's Unforgiving Immaturity

*The Streets of The Loud House And The Simpson House were only one Four Way Stop Apart, It has been a week since Bart met and saved Lincoln, Since then Lincoln got more into his creative and gifted side, and was loved dearly by Bart and Maggie, Lisa didn't seem to care as much, But whenever she would hate on him, Bart had to unleash his Protective Side and make sure she didn't do what Lincoln's other family would've done to him again, since then Bart has become more The loving type*

*Marge was very proud of Bart for this responsibility and love he is putting into this whole thing, Homer was even impressed*

*Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Lincoln slowly opened it and found out it was Rita*

Lincoln: I'm not co- *Interrupted by Rita's finger over his mouth*

Rita: I know. I know. I don't blame you.

Marge: Can i help you, Ma'am?

Rita: Hi, Mrs. Simpson... I just want to tell you... Thank you for taking good care of my... I know I can't say it...

Marge: Those daughters of yours didn't follow you, did they?

Rita: I don't think so... Anyway, Lincoln how are you doing over here?

Lincoln: Honestly, I couldn't be any happier now that I don't feel so trapped on what to accomplish in life as far as hobbies or choosing which one to go for in my love life.

Rita: Hmmm... You may have a point, I have heard the rumors, but I didn't know if it was true or not. Now I know.

Marge: Mrs. Loud-

Rita: Lynn Jr is nothing but a sore loser?

Marge: Uhh... Yeah, how did you know I was going to say that?

Rita: it took me 3 days to a Week to think about all of this... Once I knew this has gone too far. I knew I had to do something, but when I saw Lincoln was gone from the backyard... The sisters celebrated too soon... But then I heard about you guys and Lincoln has been across popularity thanks to you guys... I should've known God answered my silent prayer.

Marge: Don't mention it, Come inside, there is supposed to be a storm warning.

*Rita comes inside as the thunder rolls*

-----------------------------------------------------------------