𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1

𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞

HARRISON WATCHED THE FAIR MAIDEN

HARRISON WATCHED THE FAIR MAIDEN. As she twirled around admiring herself in the full length mirror before walking up to her, Harrison rest his head on her shoulders

"You look so beautiful, my dear" he commented resulting in a series of giggles coming from the girl below "You like?" She ask looking up at him with her brown eyes "Like?" He questions taking her hand and twirling her.

"I love" he smiled before his eyes drifted to the evening sun setting " I must go" he said pulling away "Must you leave, now?" She asked siting down "I must " he answered watching her sort though glorious amount of jewelry.

"I'll come back tomorrow" he whispered in her ear reaching down pulling out two pieces of jewelry one unnoticed. "This" he said pressing the necklace against her neck.

"It's beautiful, how did you acquire it?"  Harrison said pushing the other piece within his coat, eyeing the rest in the case "My father, silly" She grinned closing the box, broken from his gaze Harrison smiled at her before leaving

"It's beautiful, how did you acquire it?" Harrison said pushing the other piece within his coat, eyeing the rest in the case "My father, silly" She grinned closing the box, broken from his gaze Harrison smiled at her before leaving.

(𖣔)

Elizabeth gasps at the sudden knock pushing the coin down her chest "Elizabeth" Her father said though the other side of the door "Are you decent?" He ask knocking again "Um, Yes, Yes" She answered fixing herself up as her father walked through the door two maids following behind him.

"Oh, still abed at this hour?" He ask as one of the maids opened the bedroom window causing Elizabeth to grimace at the sun light "It's a beautiful day" Her father said "I have a gift for you" He said pulling the cover off the box revealing a Stunning dress

"Oh, it's beautiful" Elizabeth said taking it out "Isn't it?" Her father asked "May I inquire as to the occasion?" Elizabeth asked "Does a father need an occasion to site upon his daughter?" He questions, Elizabeth smiled as she went behind the screen with the two maids there to help her.

"Did you hear, the dansons got robbed last night" Her father spoke indulging in conversation with his daughter "Did they?" Elizabeth asked as the maid pulled the strings of the corset "Poor, darline she's been so devastated since it happen and to make it worse her lover has gone missing" The governed spoke admiring the view outside.