What it takes 2/2

I was actually gonna leave u guys like that on part 1 which was why I didn't do the 1/2 😱 (Im changing it to that after this is posted btw) Say thanks to @kirstyhoney301 ☺️

-

Akito Shinonome x reader

Pronouns: she/her

-

Akito was in full panic mode. He asked nearby people for help which they thankfully did. When the nurse came over she had to call the hospital quickly as it was serious.

Akito was starting to blame it on himself. He was too oblivious to realise and too shy to tell Y/n before everything happened.

Now he didn't know what to do. He was still in a state of shock and was still finding it difficult to process that Y/n was in fact, so inlove with him to the point she changed herself to make him notice her.

"Argh...this is really making me have a head ache."

+

Akito still had school. No they did not make exceptions and no they did not let him go after countless of persuasion.

Akito was really worried for Y/n that even after their countless rejections he tried. He kept trying because if he didn't go to see her, he wouldn't focus during lessons.

"Shinonome. A no is a NO! If you keep persisting I will give you an after school detention! L/n's business is something you should NOT BE INVOLVED IN."

"Miss I can't focus during lessons if I can't go. Please!"

"NO. FOR THE LAST TIME!"

"I'll do better on my tests if you let me go!"

"I SAID NO ALREADY!"

"...Fine..."

Akito had no choice. But of course. He will not listen in his lessons and end up falling asleep to pass the time.

+

"Miss L/n is fine. She'll wake up at some point today hopefully. All she needs to do is try get to find help for her eating. She seems to be sick after eating so we suggest you try find a doctor who can aid her throughout."

"Thank you."

The doctor left and it was just Y/n's older sister.

"Ha....I bet that boyfriend of hers is stuck in that school. They can never let you leave so easily...I might help him." Y/n's older sister said.

Y/n's sister was 20 who was looking after Y/n. Both their parents rely on travelling around to earn money so paying for the whole family almost every month to go somewhere was expensive so Y/n's older sister decided to just look after Y/n herself.

"....I'm sorry I didn't help you sooner Y/n."

+

Few hours later

Y/n started to feel herself wake up. A white ceiling was in her vision.

"Am I dead?"

When Y/n finally was wide awake she realised she was in a hospital room. She felt someone holding her hand tightly, turning towards the person her eyes widened.

Akito. He was holding it tightly in his hands while he was sleeping next to her. Y/n's older sister unfortunately had an emergency shift to cover so she was gone already.

Y/n felt bad for making Akito go through this. She reached out and ruffled his hair lightly. That made Akito wake up. When he lifted his head and saw Y/n awake, his eyes shined. Y/n was surprised.