Part 11

Angelina POV

'Could this man get anymore perfect? Or out of my league? No don't think like that. For some strange reason this perfect man likes you and wants to spend his time with you, Own it, enjoy it Angelina.' She thought to herself as she watched him wave goodbye to the cheering crowds and make his way towards her.

Slowly approaching like a tiger about to strike his prey, and let's face it, she was his prey to catch, she just watched as he smiled the biggest smile at her- the one were only your eyes stop it from meeting.

Jensen pulled her into a bear hold, hugging her tight to his body and whispered into her ear." I really want to kiss you right now!" Then pulling away so that he could look at her face he continued, " But I really don't want our first kiss to be backstage at a concert with lots of people watching."

' Fuck, yes please kiss me' she thought totally memorised by his shiny green eyes and not hearing the rest of his conversation.

" Angelina? Are you okay with that?"

" What? Huh?"

Jensen just laughed at her caught in the headlights reaction and then replied" I said I really want to kiss you right now, but I don't want our first kiss to be shared in front of so many people."

" Oh right, yeah guess that's smart. Someone make take a picture and post it." Angelina replied, her self doubt immediately coming to the forefront.

" Angelina look at me, I am not going to kiss you now , not because we are in public, but well one I don't have your permission to kiss you"

" You do. You have my permission to kiss me anytime and anywhere and..." Angelina replied, interrupting him.

" Hahahaha okay good to know. The real reason is that I want our first kiss to be special. Private. I don't care if someone takes a photo and announces to the world that I am with you, hell I just sang to you, it's going to be all over social by tomorrow that I am with someone. Please don't think that I don't want to be seen with you okay."

" Okay, sorry, my mind just immediately goes to those I'm not worthy places."

"So that just means that my job from now on is to make you feel worthy. Come here." Jensen once again enveloped her in a hug.

"So do you want to get out of here, maybe get something to eat?"

"Yeah sounds good, but nothing fancy please and nothing big or heavy."

"I've got the perfect place. They serve the best Tacos in Texas. Come on. I'll have to check my phone and see where they are tonight.

Waving goodbye to Steve and giving him a call me hand sign, they made their way back out the back stage area and then made their way over to the parking lot.

" Have you ever been on a bike before?"

" A bike? Like a bicycle or a motorbike? A bicycle yes, motorbike no."

" Okay I promise to drive really slow and won't do anything reckless."

They made their way over to a sleek and shiny black bike.

" I call her Baby 2. After doing the bike stunts on that episode of Big Sky I remembered how much I loved riding back when I did Dark Angel. So I bought myself one. Dee says its my mid life crisis buy. Sorry, that's the second time I have brought up Daneel, sure you don't want to hear about my ex wife. What do you think about ?"

"It's beautiful. And I don't mind hearing about Daneel. She was your better half for almost two decades, of course you have a lot of stories. And she is the mother of your kids. Please don't worry about that okay? Now what I am worried about is , have you ever ridden with someone else on the back?"

" Yeah it's not a problem."

"Yes but the weight distribution with me on the back, won't that cause a problem handling her?"

"You do realise you are not as big as you think you are right? I've had Jared on the back, if I can lift his giraffe ass, I can manage you on the back okay? Trust me?"

" Okay but how the hell do I even get on, I don't think my short legs can reach?"

"Yeah okay that could be a problem. Here let me help you. Okay put your leg up here. Hold my arm and jump"

Much easier said then done, it was once again on the third try that she managed to get on the bike. Jensen standing along side her as he laughed.

"Don't laugh at me asshat! Not all of us can have gazelle legs- gazelle bowlegs."

"Are making fun of my bow legs?"

" Never, but don't make fun of my short legs. Now come on cowboy, hop on and take me for a ride on this metallic horse."

"Yes Mam! Scoot over I don't want to by accident hit you with my gazelle bow legs."

After a bit of fumbling about , they both got situated. Jensen started up the bike and slowly pulled away, driving away from ACL.

About twenty minutes later, they pulled off next to a Food Truck situated off a side road. Holding his arm out , he let Angelina disembark from the bike and tucked both of their helmets back into his hideaway.

"This will be the best taco you have ever eaten. No restaurant can beat Rosita's. She is the best, hands down."

" Smells amazing."

" Oh you don't know the half of it yet." Jensen replied and then turned to the window " Hi Maria. Can I please get two chicken and two fish with the works?"

"Senor Jensen. Long time no see. Two Roosters and two Nemos coming up"

" Thanks Maria. Please tell your aunt Rosita hello for me?" He replied while tapping his card.

Once again taking Angelina in his arms, he kissed her temple, and then slowly made his way down to her ear, kissing her earlobe, then behind the ear and only to continue further down.

'Damn this man' Angelina thought to herself, barely keeping her composure. This man was surely going to be ...

" Ouch, shit Jensen! Did you just bite me?" Angelina shouted in surprise.

"Sorry you just smell so good , and sorry, yeah, I have no real excuse."

" Biting me some damn alpha taking his claim" Angelina mumbled, although to be honest now that she thought about it,that was quite hot." Think you better tell Maria to make it 5 tacos, you seem ravenous"

" Ravenous, yes. For food, maybe not." Jensen replied." Come home with me?"

" Jensen?" Angelina exclaimed, surprised and confused.

"I promise no funny business. We have a lot to discuss and I just want to spend as much time as I can with you before you have to leave tomorrow."

"Promise to be a Southern gentleman?"

" Yes Mam. Complete gentleman. No more biting." Jensen said holding up a Scouts honour trying to be serious, but failing

" Yeah, yeah we will see."

They collected their food, climbed back onto the bike, this time Jensen climbing on first, so that Angelina had something to hold/ fall on to, and made their way to his place.