'Find the bots or cons?'

As I make a break for the door I realised that I have no transport for the cats and my horns, wings and tail were out.
"Ok wait how am I supposed to carry you guys around?" I questioned as I came to a stop in front the door " ah wait." I popped some harnesses into existence and put them on the cats. "Ok Oreo you go onto my shoulders and bandit you can walk on the harness, hopefully this will work let's head out and I'll bring a backpack just in case" I finished as I put my tail, horns and wings away.

As we walked the streets many people smiled at me and the cats, it was nice and calm out in the streets. I explored around town for a bit till I got bored, so I thought it would be fun to go for a little nature walk but before I could, I had walked by a school but It looks like it's ended and there were kids everywhere this spooked bandit and he jumped up onto my shoulders while Oreo went into my backpack.
"Is ok guys we'll be quick" I comforted them. I noticed that there were three kids walking over to me a tall one who I could only guess was jack, an average sized girl with a pink streak in her hair who must be miko and a short boy with glasses that had to Ralph.
"Omg you cat is sooooo cute. Does he have a name? It's gotta be savage right?" Miko asked me jumping up and down and trying to get a better look at bandit.
"Well his name is bandit and thank you he's what you call a felix and so is his sister Oreo though she is smaller than him." I explained as Oreo popped her head out of the bag
"AWWWW" miko screamed
"Calm down miko you might scare them" jack said while stretching to pet bandit
"Yh cats are reall skittish animals so you have to be careful." Rafael warned
"Oh sorry" she apologised "I'm Miko, this is Jack and the boy with the glasses is Rafael" she introduced
"It's ok" I accepted, " i'm violet we spoke a little more until three rides pulled up.
"Oh we have to go we'll see you later." They waved goodbye and headed off, so I took that as my cue to leave too.

I was wondering around to forest for a while looking for something interesting until I came across a cave full of decepticon soldiers mining energon.
"Well there's my entertainment." I must of said that a little too loud because they all turned there attention towards me "oh I'm sorry did I disturb y'all" they then took out their blasters and pointed them at me "rude..." I continued while raising my hands
"Are we to destroy the human?" On of the Deon's asked while the others shrugged.
"I'll do you one better" I said as I snapped my fingers which caused all of the drones to go motionless and stare at me locked in a trance.
I demand with glowing blue eyes.
"Take me to Megaton."

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy 💜