episode 1: All Aboard!!!

5 college students work on the railroad for nearly a year. One day, a man named Johnathan was asked to clear to fix the railroad, so he did. The 4 college students helped Johnathan to clear the path but as they were fixing it, they found their another track pointing to old tunnel that hasn't been touched for years.

Blue decides to look at it and realizes map right next to the tunnel that leads to another railroad known as Morphin Grid Railroad. Sadie brings out an old steam locomotive to check what's on the other side. The others got on the train and starts to go through the tunnel and realizes that it leads into an amazing world full of strange trains. They got off the train and look around, til a monster known as Crying Shadow attacks. The 5 were rescued by a red train.

10 minutes later......

Johnathan wakes up and notices that he and friends were on the train. He wakes everyone up, til they heard voices which was coming from the speaker and out of the door, were two men. They introduced themselves as Ford and Bruce. Suddenly, a 3rd man pops out of the door as will and introduces him as Mr Conducter and his trusty robotic train-like ape, Monkey. They tell there world has been under attack and they need help to defeat the monsters known as Shadow Empire. The leader is Emperor Shadow, and he wants to turn the whole world of Trains to darkness. Ford and Bruce knows the 5 college students names and they asked how did they know there names.

Mr Conducter replied that there parents were once Power Rangers who defended this world and the Shadow Empire were defeated. But, some reason there still alive. And Mr Conducter chose them as Power Rangers to save the world of Trains. They agreed. Then the alarm went off signaling that the monster has appeared, and they rushed to the scene.

Crying Shadow was back and he brought company known as, Shadow Workers. The 5 introduced themselves as Power Rangers. And they got ready to morph into action.

All: Ride on the rails!

The rangers fought against Crying Shadow and Shadow Workers. However, one them realizes that they can switch tracks. The rangers were confused, but Red showed an example of him and Blue switching Colors, which makes a bit more since since there Train Power Rangers.

The rangers weapons formed Train X Cannon, and Johnathan puts on the Energize Train on the Cannon and it fires at the enemy. The enemy grew giant and then Mr Conducter contacts them that the trains are ready to become the Megazord. Which the rangers did. They summon the Train X Zords and combines into Train X Megazord.

The Megazord fought against Crying Shadow and finishes him with the Rail Crossing slash. They rangers celebrated for the victory.

However, Ford and Bruce tells them that the war between Shadow Empire and Rainbow Empire will soon be over. This is just the beginning......