Chapter 6: Your Past Is Dark

That one day was one of the best. Me and Dean didn't do much in particular, mostly just sat on the couch watching TV and cuddling. But that was the amazing thing. That I could just cuddle with this man and not care about anything. I do have to admit that it's a little weird going from like brother and sister to boyfriend and girlfriend but it's what we both want. We've always loved each other, we just never realized in what way.

"(Y/N), it's almost 12." Dean whispered, kissing my temple. I groaned into his chest tiredly.

"But I don't want to let go." I mumbled, half asleep. Dean chuckled and picked me up bridal style.

"Okay, than you'll just have to sleep with me." He decided, walking me to his bedroom. I smiled against him and breathed in his cologne. It was somewhat musty and smelled faintly of leather, but I loved it. Dean set me on the bed first than lied down next to me.

"Goodnight princess." He whispered before pulling me into his arms. I smiled at the feeling, it was so gentle and loving. I thought that this couldn't possibly be the violent and ruthless Dean known as the demon killer. But it was, and it was my Dean, mine.

The next morning started out pretty quiet. I woke up, had a stretch, got dressed, and made my way into the living room. But when I walked in Dean, Cas, and Sam were there looking quite serious.

"Uh, hey guys. What's up?" I asked wearily. Dean rubbed his hand down his face and let out a long sigh.

"Cas." He said bluntly, gesturing towards him. Cas nodded and motioned for me to sit down. As soon as I did he began explaining everything.

"(Y/N), your parents weren't who you thought they were. They worked for Lucifer." Cas began. My eyes grew wide and my breathing quickened but I decided to let him finish.

"They helped him gather souls so he could walk the earth. And they didn't succeed. We're not sure why they did it, whether they were bad or if he had something against them but the Arch Angels didn't care. They tampered with their car to make it seem like an accident and killed them for helping the devil." Cas finished, clasping his hands together. Sam furrowed his brows together as Dean took another sip of his beer. I reached up and clutched the amulet my mother had given me a day before the accident.

"I don't understand...they would never do that." I whispered through gritted teeth. Sam looked at me with empathy and Dean stood up, giving me a hug. Just as he did that I felt a surge of electricity shoot up through my hand and surge through my body. I felt dizzy, almost as if my soul were leaving my body. I heard someone shout my name before everything blacked out.

I hope you liked! She seems to pass out a lot but you'll understand later! If you did like it don't forget to vote and comment! ^~^

Love you guys! <3