ᴄᴜsᴛᴏᴍᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴛ

ᴇᴅɪᴛᴏʀ:AnyuOnishi
sᴄʀɪᴘᴛᴇʀ:SUST4IN3D
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ʟᴀᴅɪᴇs ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ sᴛᴏʀʏ ^^

Also the pic is how our MC looks the others will be shown next chapter ^^

The way my hair moves, perfection. The way I walked, perfection. Even my murder scenes were perfect… I smiled as I gently touched my kimono that I was soon going to wear. I stood there for bit, before deciding to admire the kanzashi I was going to have on my head. I couldn't help but carefully touch those gorgeous hair ornaments, before a servant interrupted the only time I had of peace. "Chi en-Oiran, you may enter the Onsen now, please follow me" The servant said with a bright smile. I wanted to kill her right there and now but, who am I kidding? Killing such an ugly duckling does not benefit me, it’s only going to be a waste of my energy, I reluctantly followed her, biting down on my tounge out of annoyance. After we arrived, I slowly brought my body into the warm water of the Onsen, filled with petals, before going underwater completely. I sigh heavily after getting halfway out of the water and resting my arms on the rocks closing around the Onsen. I close my eyes, before hearing somebody swimming over to  me, I slightly open them to see Tametsuri, this particular Oiran may look all small and cute, but she is strong. "Hello Chi en-sama" Tametsuri said, as she sat down next to me "Oh my, hello Tametsuri-Oiran I am so glad you’re here, I was getting worried about you since you know.. I haven’t been able to see you, the rumors that you had been dragged into, it made me nervous" I gave her a kind smile and tried my best to keep my eye from twitching, this witch is the niece of the woman who framed my mother. "Oh, I am sorry I had you so worried” Tametsuri said with a worried expression on her face. "Oh right, Tametsuri-Oiran, I forgot I have a customer to attend to in a few hours, I need to get ready" I expressed with a sad smile. "Oh it's fine, see you later then" Tametsuri hugged me before saying goodbye again, and the weirdest thing is, she grabbed my bottom like a pervert.

I stood there with layers of silk covering my body, the kimono looked beautiful on me, and I bet only me, then the maemusubi before the tall laquered geta sandals. Now for the makeup, white powder painted on my face, beni was used on my lips, eyebrows and eyes, the only thing left that I needed was the datehyougo hairstyle, after a couple of hours all was done and I was ready to attend to my customer.

Adults, children, animals all gathered
to watch my Oiran Dochu, I could barely resist the urge to smile, one of my Kamuros looked a bit nervous, so I bent down a little to give her some words of reassurance before fixing my structure, it was all so perfect, I didn’t want this to end but it eventually did, as boring as ever, I moved onto meeting my next client.I sat down far away from the man before taking a look at his face, he seems quite handsome and wealthy too It might not be bad if he bought me out of here… For the next 30 minutes he didn’t speak, 10 more minutes, I couldn’t even hear a breath come out of him, at this point, I think I need to make the first move. "Why aren't you talking?" The man flinched in surprise "I-I I'm sorry I didnt know what to say" He said while akwardly smiling "Well, why pay to see a high ranking courtesan if you don’t even have anything to brag about?" I scoffed then seeing that he looked down and blushed. "I'm taking my leave, pay to see me again when you can speak!" I left quickly and strode into my bed chambers where, I took off all my makeup and clothes, then put on a lighter, more modest kimono. I was angry and I needed to kill somebody, as I heard a light knocking on the door. "It’s opened, come in" I yelled”. My so called best friend Kitsumo entered. "Chi en, I heard a rumor that Tametsuri has been making moves on other Oirans and may even be sexually attracted to other woman… I-I just wanna tell you to be careful with her, I don’t want you to get caught up in her drama”. Kitsumo advised with a concerned expression, gosh did she make that up or is it true? Wait, didn’t she and Tametsuri get into a bad argument where Tametsuri slapped her? Oh my, perfect time to frame her, I covered my face as if I was tired, but in reality, I was just grinning to myself. "I will take care of myself, Kitsumo. Please don’t worry about me” I said with a soft and gentle smile. "But can you come here for a minute, I want to tell you a secret...”

Walking down the halls that lead me to Tametsuri's bed chamber, I dragged Kitsumo’s clean corpse along with me. I opened Tametsuri's bedroom door and threw the body in before going in the bedroom myself, after I closed the door. I inspected her room and I found a rock, a very nice and sturdy rock, indeed it seems precious, I picked it up, then and sitting down next to the sleeping Tametsuri. I looked at her face and smiled, deciding on brushing her messy yet soft hair. I do feel a little bad for doing this to her but, it’s not like as if I liked her anyway. As I tried to fix her hair, a hand grabbed me… “What are you doing Chi en "Tametsuri uttered, I gasped, she sat up and turned to look at me, I heard she was strong but I didn’t think she’d be that strong!? If she sees Kitsumo’s body she can, run away I can't allow her to, wait didn't Kitsumo say something about her liking other women? before I knew it, I was kissing Tametsuri deeply.