***the evening party***

Author pov:Y/N has a hubby Jeon Jungkook ...One day he returns from the office and asks Y/N to go to a party with him which is to be held in the evening. Y/N agrees and she also needs cuddles from her hubby as it has been a long time for them to spend time together it's also the 1 year of their Wedding today.Y/N selects 2 dresses for the party.one is black and another is purple.She asks JK ....and He chooses the Black one as it is a Backless gown. and also helps
Y/N to get ready.

Jk: shall I make it more tight,mah honey?
Y/N : ummm....

***they leave for the party where they meet a lot of ministers,ceo's and many rich people***

Author Pov:: They met Yeonjun who was the Best friend of Jungkook They hugged each other.JK introduced Y/N to everyone including Yeonjun!Yeonjun liked Y/N at first sight.The party was going well until Yeonjun asked Y/N to get there in the corner. He touched Y/N's waist gently and asked her for a drink.and Y/N said yes.Jungkook say everything he was a bit jealous. so he approached Y/N and told her to keep distance from him. Y/N didn't understand why he said that so she thought to ask him later about it.Everyone in the party was doing well until some terrorists entered the ball room party. they started firing at everyone so suddenly that many people died there.

Jungkook Pov: Jungkook took Y/N to a room and locked both of them there. then Y/N starts crying. she asks her hubby what's happening . JK tries to comfort her. and finally she stops. *they listen guns sound*

Yeonjun Pov:Yeonjun took his parents and tried to keep em safe.after a while everything becomes silent. the Firing stops. Yeonjun gets out of a room a goes around to see if everything is alright or not .. Then he knocks in the room where Y/N and JK is. they open the door carefully and allows yeonjun to enter...

Yeonjun tells them whatever he saw there...dead bodies few hostages and the terrorists gang. The terrorist Gang's leader is a Japanese-Korean guy known as Nishimura Riki as called Niki!.

Y/n : it's everything alright

Yeonjun says : Don't worry babe everything's going to be alright

*Jungkook *gets *jealous *again*

Y/N Pov: Among the hostage Yeji was also caught. i got worried for her. We tried to call 911...but nobody picked. Suddenly someone knock on the door. *Knock knock on the door*
when we open it was Niki
I got shocked to see him again

y/n:: niki why u here?? Niki pretends like he doesn't knows y/n ........

Niki asks everyone to be on the same floor of the building and to be together .

**Niki used to have crush on Y/N at school...so he told her to be in a different room**

*y/n not doing that*

*niki carry her to other room*

Niki stares at her and asks her to get on the bed.

*y/n gets scared*

She does what he was asked to.

Niki confesses Y/N,,
Y/N says that she's already married ,,,Niki asks her to file a divorce,,Y/N denied as she loves Jungkook a lot,,,

Y/N asks Niki : why didn't you tell me that before .

Niki : I was shy

Y/N : How did u end up doing this?

Niki: My dad died and he wanted me to be rich and this is the only way I can do it...!

Y/N : No it's wrong !! Don't do it!

Niki : I'll only leave it if you be mine .

The police arrives and saves the hostages...in the mean while Niki and his gang escapes like a cat...!