A day with Cole

Y/N's POV

You woke up to Sensei Wu. Again. He was gently knocking at the door. After he realised you were awake he said "Time to wake up Y/N. Cole is currently training and I need you to make breakfast. I will be heading out to do some errands so it will just be you and Cole." He said while closing the door and walking you of your room. 'But I don't want to. I just want to read F/B.' You got up out of your bed and went to your dresser. You grabbed a F/C tank top and a white plaid sweater with a pair of black leggings. You put your hair in a ponytail and grabbed your black combat boot and walked to the kitchen. As you were walking to the kitchen you heard Cole training. 'What could he possibly be doing that would make that much noise?' You thought to yourself. You walked into the kitchen and started to make some eggs and bacon. 'Man this smells amazing.' When you finished you went to the training yard. Cole was shirtless. He was on the ground doing push ups. You felt your face heat up. 'Damn. He's hot.' You thought to yourself as you quickly tried to cool down your face before he noticed. 'I can't do this' you decided to turn around and head back to the kitchen till you thought you could handle it. You started to walk back and Cole noticed that you were there. "Hey Y/N!" He said while getting up and swinging his shirt over his shoulder.

"H-Hey Cole." You stuttered. 'Damn it Y/N! Real smooth.' Your face started to heat up again.

"Is there anything I could help you with?" He asked while walking towards you.

"Uh... I made breakfast... and... um.... Sensei is out doing errands." You said while quickly turning around to walk away.

"Ok. I'll be there is a few minutes." Cole said as he walked back to the training yard to clean up the weapons he brought out.

------------------------------------------------

Few Minutes later

------------------------------------------------

"I'm done and ready for some food!" Cole said as he entered the room and sat at the table.

"Alright. Is eggs and bacon aright with you?" You asked turning to him smiling.

"I'd love some." He said smiling back. You put some food on a plate and served it to him.

"You know, we should do something today while sensei is gone." He said between bites.

"Well, what do you have in mind?" You asked him with a puzzled look on your face.

"Um. We could talk?" He said as if he were asking a question.

"Sure." You said grabbing his empty plate. "Would you like any more?" You asked.

"No. I'm alright. I'm going to go get changed and I'll meet you in the courtyard." He said walking in the wrong direction.

"Wrong way!" You giggled.

-------------------------------------------

About 30 minutes later

-------------------------------------------

You had cleaned up the breakfast mess and had already been waiting in the courtyard for quite some time now. Suddenly you hear a door open. "Hey Y/N." Cole said as he closed the door and started to walk towards you. He was wearing ripped navy blue jeans with a black short sleeved shirt. "So what do you want to do?" He asked while coming to sit next to you.

"I don't know. What do YOU want to do?" You asked looking up at him.

"Um. I'm not sure." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh I know! We could go to Jamanakai village and do something there!" You said standing up.

"Jamana- what now?" Cole said puzzled.

"Nevermind then." You said sitting back down.

"Sorry." He said looking down at his feet kicking a stone across the courtyard.

"It's fine. It's a long walk anyway." You said as you started fiddling with a bracelet that was on your wrist.

"You know, we could just go for a walk." He said turning to look at you fiddle with your bracelet.

"Sure." You said looking up at Cole who was smiling.

"Let's go then." He said standing up offering his hand to help you up. You took his hand and he pulled you up. "Lead the way!" He said opening the monastery doors for you.

A/N:

What's he gonna do?? Where will there walk take them? I know this chapter was also short but i'm having a writer's block. Already. Anyway, hope you enjoyed! See you soon little ninjas!

-Ella_Flareon09