𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵

————
THIRD PERSON

"I CANT DO ITTTTTTT!" NAILEA MOANED INTO HER COUCH PILLOW OUT OF FRUSTRATION

"I CANT DO ITTTTTTT!" NAILEA MOANED INTO HER COUCH PILLOW OUT OF FRUSTRATION. The Monroe girl had invited her mother round to accumulate for the absence of jude which was killing her.

Her mother watched from the kitchen, looking at her girl throw a whole fit all because he's not with her for a few days.

"This is just sad..." she said to herself, Julia finding joy in her daughter's misery.

"Mami you don't understand, Jude's like my support system i need him here." she cried getting up to hug her mother pretending it was jude.

"So the only you reason you invite your lovely mother around is because your boyfriends busy? it's that what our relationship has become?" jules joking said, earning an eye roll from Nailea.

"so dramatic! of course not i haven't seen you in forever so i thought this was the perfect opportunity to spend time with you." she said sweetly clinging to her mother's side, "..that and i miss jude."

julia shook her head, smiling at her daughter ridiculousness. the two women stayed sat together, swaying slightly as they held eachother in a hug.

"i wanna go do something with you." nailea muffled into her mothers chest, who kissed her forehead before replying, "what do you wanna do baby?"

"wanna go shopping?" her daughter asked her, with her best puppy eyes in play.

"you always wasting your money.. cmon let's go."

————
IMESSAGE

J🤍naiiiideliveredNAIII

J🤍
naiiii
delivered
NAIII

NAI🤍
yessssssss

J🤍
ft???
pls :(((

NAI🤍
ofc 🫶🏽

J🤍 IS FACETIMING YOU
ACCEPT OR DECLINE?

"Hello there beautiful!" Jude said as soon as nai's face appeared on his phone, the monroe girl flashed him a sweet smile.