Chapter 1: Tasteful Trial

*Pixis POV*

It was my job as a commander of the Garrison to help the citizens evacuate Trost the day of the second attack. Of course, I was a bit delayed because of a fat man that was keeping me entertained before the tragedy, but I still tried my best to get there on time.

"PIXIS! WAIT! We haven't finished our game yet, YOU CANT LEAVE!" The fat old man called. "I'm sorry- you. Whatever your name is." I said. "There are better things for me to do than play connect four and eat scones with pigs like you."

The fat man stared at me in shock. "Mm- PIXIS!" it continued to snort. I ignored it and walked away. I had to get to Trost quickly or I would get cancelled by all of the remaining wall rose citizens. I had a reputation to maintain.

I especially had to maintain my reputation for a special someone...

The only thing that was helping my separation anxiety from Premier Zachery was alcohol. I'll be in his arms again soon. I reminded myself. But first I must save Trost.

That all happened a little while ago. By now, Eren had plugged Trost. Now he was on trial because the officials had to make sure for a second time that he was not a bad Titan. They also wanted to decide who to hand Eren to, the scouts or the MPs.

The trial was intense, but the whole time, I couldn't help but stare into Zachery's glorious, glittering, brownish-golden eyes. They shined like tiny capsuled stars. His heart leaped as he took another drink of his wine. Oh Zachery... he fantasized a wonderful vision. Him and Zachery together. Running through a field of daisies outside the wall. Having a picnic. Laughing. Enjoying themselves and joking around. You don't know how far I would go to make those visions come true... I thought. I might be able to go sober for 2 days for you Zachery...

"JUST SHUT UP AND PUT ALL YOUR FAITH IN ME!!" Eren screamed. I was suddenly dragged out of my dreamland and back into the harsh reality. The reality that Zachery and I aren't together yet.

The court was silent for a painful minute. Suddenly, I heard a violent kicking sound across the room, along with horrible sounds of splattering blood. I ignored it and stared in his direction. Zachery...

I can taste you already...

So after this is all over...

Can we...