The classroom

Y/N
I was on my way to potions with professor snape, with my y/h/c flowing behind me in the wind, I walked in to class just to relize that the only open seat there was was next to the one and only. Mattheo riddle. I mentally sigh as I go and sit next to riddle, instantly he looks at me, then down at my very short uniform skirt. "Don't get any ideas, Riddle" I say his name with some sass. He just looked away. After some time professor snape does his dramatic entrance, we were learning about some random potion when I feel a hand on my thigh, I look over to see Mattheo with his hand on my thigh while he was looking forward. I push his hand of, then I look ahead, he looks at me and puts his hand back on my thigh this time closer to my heat,I cross my legs blocking his hand. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He says in a warning tone. " good thing you're not me." I say as I close my legs tighter. his hand moves closer just cementers away from my clut. I give him a warning look as he moves closer touching my wet panties. " don't." Was all I could get out before he moved them as side and put his index finger in my clut. I cover my mouth, as it treated to let a moan escape, I know this is wrong but it felt so good, I feel as he thrust his finger in and out. Just when I start getting used to the pleasure he slides a second finger in, I hold my mouth shut with all my might. Then I felt a huge knot in my stomach as I fell my walls close around his fingers when all of a sudden he takes his fingers out. I look at him with a. Confused expression. "do you really think you deserve that?" He whispers into my ear.