Say my name

"W-Where am I?" You awoke in a dark room, laid in a single bed opposite the door. There were a few candles illuminating the walls, but other than that, the room was cloaked in darkness. From what you could see, the door was unlocked. There were no windows though. You shuffled under the covers, and propped yourself up on your elbows. You winced when you tensed your left shoulder. Raising a hand to your collarbone, you tentatively pressed the area of abused flesh through the pyjamas you were clothed in. Two punctures in your skin. It all came rushing back to you, the gang members, vampires, the man cloaked in red. Him biting you. Shit.

"Am I a... vampire?"

"Indeed girl." You started. Looking up, you saw the man standing beside the door, although you hadn't heard it open or close. Perhaps you had been too wrapped up in your wonderings.

"It's your fault! I never wanted to be a vampire!" You felt angry tears form in your eyes. Your life as a human had been taken away, robbed. Taken by this son of a demon bitch!

"I warned you."

"And I refused!" You retorted incredulously.

"I heard that. But as I said- I will make you mine."

"Pity I didn't get a chance to tell you to stick it up your ass before you bit me." You shot a particularly heated glare in the man's direction, but he only grinned and began to walk towards you. Slow, deliberate steps. You shuffled back against the headboard, pushing yourself further away until the wood dug into the small of your back. And yet the man still approached. He still wore the orange tinted glasses, so you couldn't see his eyes, nor read his emotions. They do say eyes are the window to the soul after all. If this vampire even still possessed a soul, or whether it had withered with his sadistic attitude.

"You cannot get away." His husky voice rung in your ears, voicing your inner fear. There was no way you could escape, and yet... you weren't scared. In fact, you were a little excited. If you were a vampire, then didn't that mean you were immortal? The thought of it was exhilarating, but then you realised that you had killed the thug vampires... hadn't you? Well, it was of no matter now.

"Keep away!" You hissed. He drew ever closer. Then your facade of bravery shattered and you darted for the door, hurling the bedcovers at the man in the vain hope of distracting him. You were inches away from grasping for the iron handle, when hands gripped your wrists and pinned them above your head with ease. You struggled, caught like a fish on a hook. He removed one hand, cupping your chin as he breathed onto the back of your neck with lusty groans. He ground his hips into your ass, making you bite back a moan. With a silent grin, he brought his lips to your earlobe, gently nibbling on it while ghosting his fingers around your mouth.

"Nng... Stop, w-wait a minute!" The vampire ignored your pleas and carried on with his lewd motions. His free hand trailed down your collarbone and rested upon the top button of your borrowed pyjamas. In one swift motion he had ripped open the shirt, revealing your erect nipples. You blushed heavily, started to voice your protest but was soon unable to as he began playing with your breasts. He was harsh; pinching your mounds until tears formed in the corners of your eyes. Still grinding hard against your rear, he began to nip and suck at the flesh on your collarbone. Blood beaded on your skin, which the man contentedly lapped up like a dog. Love bites now marred your unblemished skin, but at this moment you didn't really care. The pleasure was mounting, making you shuffle and respond to the man's consistent thrusting motions.

"Didn't take you long."

"S-shut-t u-up... ah!" You tried to speak through your string of wanton moans, only managing to choke out a few words before you couldn't stand it and groaned lustily, hanging your head. You were losing the strength to stand, never mind resist. The man grinned silently, hauling you over his shoulder and striding over to the bed. He dropped you onto the wrinkled sheets with a shove. You lay on your back, chest exposed. Panting heavily. Beaded with sweat. Filled with desire. The need for more.

You watched closely as the man shrugged off his cloak, hat and the black overcoat- along with his cravat and glasses. He then pulled off his shirt, watching you stare as he revealed the best body you had ever witnessed. Definite, toned abs and strong muscles with an even skin tone. He waited a few seconds, letting you drink in his body before making his move. He circled an arm around your waist and flipped you over. You were on your hands and knees. Within seconds your pyjama bottoms had disappeared, and he was positioning himself at your entrance. He paused and you could see his sadistic grin in your mind.

"What're you waiting for?!" You complained impatiently, desperately feeling arousal clawing at the edges of your logical mind.

"Beg."

"Never!" You immediately replied. His tip pressed at the entrance to your cavern, but then pulled away. You didn't to beg but a wave of sexual desire overwhelmed your senses and you blurted out. "Please! I'm begging you!"

"To do what?"

"Fuck me Master!"

"Master?" He chuckled darkly. "Very well girl."

"Aaaaaaah!" You screamed as he pushed himself all the way in, stretching your inner walls. He began to thrust harshly, his member making you spasm in pleasure. You moaned in response to his penetration, clawing at the mattress. Pleasure racked your brain with an intensity that made you want to pass out. But you couldn't, you clung onto the feeling of powerful passion as you found yourself wrapped up in the erratic rhythm of his pace. You felt his manhood get harder and you felt his breath condensate on your shoulder blades. He was close. You felt your own will slipping away as waves of desire were shoving you towards your climax.

"Say my name."

"I d-don't know it!" You replied with a groan. He whispered it in your ear, and then thrust particularly hard, making you scream out his name. "Alucard!"

"Louder."

"Alucard!"

"Louder girl!"

"ALUCARD!" You screamed his name at the top of your voice as he released his seed deep into your womb. You came as well, your sticky sweet juices flowing out around the thickness of his manhood and onto the sheets. His release lasted at least a full two minutes, his own cum seeping out and mixing with your own bodily juices. When he had finished, he pulled out of you easily, natural release making his departure slick and slippery. You collapsed without his support head first into the pillow, drenched in sweat. You felt Alucard sit down next to you and then something cover your body. He had draped his cloak over your naked form, hiding you from the openness of the room.

"Girl."

"What?" You breathed, turning round to face him.

"Do you understand you are mine now?"

"No." You replied cheekily, feeling a little burst of strength return. Alucard said nothing, but his smile showed his approval of your answer.

"Even if you do not know it, then others will. They will see my mark and stay away from you."

"Pfft." You replied with mock annoyance. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and laid your head on his bare chest. You fell asleep to his breathing, testing your newly sharpened canines with your tongue. You reconsidered your position, and everything that had happened. Overall, you had done pretty well. You weren't dead after all, or were you?