Pt1🥵

"Ah~" Sonic moans as Obama fingers him. Whimpers and moans escape from the hedgehog's mouth as he started to shake. "I'll make you crap all over my big ol' fingers~" Obama whispers in Sonic's ear. The fingering got faster, harder and deeper causing Sonic to pee all over the bed. "Such a naughty blue splotch of pricks." Obama pulls his fingers out and licks them. He give the tiny blue ass cheeks a big ol' slap before licking the blue butt crack. "Ngh~ O-Obama-sama~ please put your fingers back in my booty hole! I really want to poo..." The blue boy whines, still shaking. Obama looks at the tiny boy's tiny, blue, weak cock before pulling it as hard as he can. Sonic responds with a yelp and a hic. "Do you really wanna crap that bad?" He pulls harder. "Yes! I'll do anything to poo on the bed!" Obama smirks.
"Anything?" Sonic nods. Obama quickly pokes Sonic's toes before fingering, and tickling the shit out of him.
Giggles and moans fill the room as he does so. "Ahahaha- ngh~ haha~" Sonic pees and poops at the same time.
Obama quickly shoved his mouth onto his hole to make sure all the doodoo ends up in his mouth. "Obama-sama~ i wanted to dump on the bed! Why wont you let Sonic take a dumpy on the bed.." Sonic whines.
"My waifu might find out if you did."
"Oh right."
Obama looks down at the blue monkey before giving him a sloppy,muddy, crappy, stinky kiss.
"I love you O-Obama-sama"
"I love you too my spikey blue balls"

THIS FUCKING ART 🖼️