Katsudon

Obviously, I had to start with Midoriya cause I just had to. Enjoy! (P.S. lengths may vary based on character cause some ideas I have are more fleshed out than others and it might take me some time to figure out scenarios for certain characters.)

Eri-Italics, Izuku-Normal, Mirio-Bold.

It's been about a month after Eri was released from the hospital following the rescue mission. Mirio And Izuku have been visiting her as much as they could with their schoolwork. Mirio got to spend more time with her since he was unable to do his hero work.

It was the first-day Izuku had off that he wanted to spend with Eri since he knew she was still getting used to it. 

He headed down to the common room where Eri and Mirio were talking about the previous day when they had gone to a park.

"Hey, Mirio! Hi Eri. Hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long." He smiled as he walked over to sit on the couch.

"Hey, Midoriya! It's not a problem Eri was just telling me about her favorite parts of the park from yesterday."

Eri smiled looking at Izuku and telling him about how much fun she had. "We went and I got to play on the swings while Mirio pushed me! Then we got lunch before we walked past the lake and saw some swans!"

"Wow! That sounds like so much fun!" He smiled listening to her recount her story.

Mirio smiled looking at his phone "Speaking of lunch it's almost 1 we should get something to eat before we go hungry."

Izuku nodded before looking back to Eri "What do you think we should have for lunch?"

She thought for a moment before looking at him "What's your favorite food?" She asked him curiously

Izuku could have died from how sweet she was right then and there "Oh, my favorite dish is Katsudon I have it all the time for lunch at school" 

She smiled looking at him and Mirio excitedly "I wanna eat Katsudon then!"

Mirio smiled standing up "Katsudon it is then!"

The three of them headed to the kitchen. Izuku and Mirio began to get the things they needed food and utensil-wise. Thankfully they had all the ingredients to make it so going to the store wasn't needed.

"Alright let's get started shall we!" they got an apron for Eri that Momo had previously made for her to play dress up (This will be a chapter with Eri and the girls of 1-A having a tea Party). 

They got her a step stool so she could see the counter properly as they washed their hands and started to prep the ingredients for their lunch.

Eri watched them both looking back and forth so she didn't miss a thing. Izuku was heating the oil as he seasoned and pounded out the pork cutlet breading it in flour and then breadcrumbs. 

Mirio was working on the rice and eggs rinsing the rice off under the water and pouring every last grain into the rice cooker. He smiled looking at Eri as he cracked some eggs into a bowl throwing away the shells.

Her eyes went back over to Izuku as he walked to the pot of oil checking the temperature before placing the cutlets in one at a time to fry "Make sure to not get too close Eri the oil is really hot and you could get burned if your not careful"

She nodded watching him as Mirio began to whisk up the eggs before setting the bowl to the side. He headed to the cabinet and grabbed 3 bowls setting them along the counter. 

The rice cooker beeped as it finished changing settings to keep the rice warm. Mirio opened it fluffing the rice before putting a portion in each bowl. "Hey Midoriya do you might finishing up the eggs after you are done"

Izuku took the last golden fried cutlet out of the oil setting it on a plate lined with a paper towel to soak up some of the oil. "Yeah, no problem!" he turned on the pan adding a little bit of oil waiting for it to get hot. Once the temperature was right he poured the eggs in mixing them as they cooked.

Mirio closed the rice cooker so it stayed warm then took the plate of fried pork cutlets chopping them into strips. He moved the bowls of rice closer to Izuku as he chopped up some green onion as well.

Eri watched excitedly as she watch Izuku scoop a portion of the fried eggs onto each pile of rice, he then carefully moved the pan to the sink. Mirio finished the dish off by adding the cutlet on each plate and adding some green onion on top. "And there! all finished" he smiled putting the plate and utensils in the sink.

Her eye widen as she looked at the dish in front of her the amazing smell filling the room "It looks amazing!"

The two boys smiled as they brought the bowls to the dining table as well as something to drink. They all sat down getting themselves settled before they ate " Thank you for the food" (This is supposed to be all of them talking I uh hope it made sense).

They sat up and began to dig into their food, after a few bites Eri's voice happily rang through the room as she paused from eating "I like Katusdon!"

The two smiled glad they were able to do these things for her.

(OK! The first chapter is over and done with now let me go over my flaws cause I know I have many.

 First of all, I know ima crappy writer it's been two years since I tried writing anything and I'm still trying to get the hang of it.

Second, I feel like I repeated a lot, and I'm gonna try to do better when it comes to that. 

Third I know that (spoilers) technically eri doesn't really fully smile until the UA Festival in the story and I do wanna keep true to that cause I wanna write a chapter about her talking to 1-A after the performance, so I'm gonna do my best to write her emotions as they would be before she really smiled for the first time. Watching back at her scenes she actually isn't particularly shy but she is more soft-spoken when it comes to things like if you watch the Christmas scene.

 I'm gonna also hold true to that but I also kinda want her to have more fun and get more excited as time goes on and she learns new things.

Anyway, i really hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter if you have any feedback id really appreciate it!

(1110 Words)