Parents (Chapter 52)

I ran outside, staring at my wrist you once white bandages turning red. I rushed in to the house "I'm sorry! I just needa-" I ran into the bathroom and turned on the faucet. "Goddamn it!" I whisper to myself as Grace walks in "You okay?"

"Uh yea- Perfectly fine!" I put on that weird fake plastered smile. "Oh? You sure?" She walked closer to me "Yep! Say, could you grrab me some bandages?" I moved over so she could reach the cabinet.

"Oh yea, for sure!" She reached over and pulled them out. "Thanks.." My smile softened "Yea no problem! Here, lemme-"

She turned off the faucet revealing my arms. "WOAH! What happend?!" She shrieked.

"Oh nothing, I just cut myself making you guys the food!" I grabbed the bandages from her "Are you sure cooking did this to you?" She wrapped one around my left arm.

"...Yeah?" I began to wrap around my right one.

She gave me a look of disbelif before attaching the ends of the bandage together, "How's the food by the way?" I did the same. "Amazing, I think I may have just found my new favorite food!" She and I walked out of the bathroom laughing.

Then, I stopped remebering how annoying mine was. "Are you sure you're okay?" She sat back down by Kit. I nodded happily.

"Hey, what happed?!" Kit got up to examine the bandages handed the baby back to Grace. "Nothing." Grace spoke "Just a little injury while cooking, that's all!" She smiled at me. "Oh..." He looked back at her.

"Okay, after this date I want you back here!" He demanded sitting back down by Grace.

"What are you my dad?" I lightly chuckled.

"You don't have one."

"Ouch!"

"You two, y/n have fun!" Grace laughed.

"I'll try." I put my hand on the door. "Hey, ya think I could stay in here 'till he comes....it's cold." I turned to them.

They both nodded, which caused me to lean on the door. "So, why exactly are you going on this date?" Kit asked.

"Well, Mr. Sherlock he did me a favor so I'm repaying him."

"With a date?"

I nodded, "What dd he do for you?" Grace questioned.

"Help me and Lana get you guys out."

"WHAT?!" Kit gave me a look as if I had just told him I was part alien.

"Yea. Next, question."

"UH OKAY HOW ABOUT WHY'D HE DID THAT?!" Kit looked like me was gonna freak.

"Don't know." I shrugged "Maybe, he's chaged who knows?"

"They never do." Grace whispered to Kit. "You know, I can still here you."

"Yeah, yeah. Remember here after!" He remined me, "And what if I go home with him?" I asked with a smug look on my face.

"That's not gonna happen," Kit went on.

"If it does." Grace cut him out "Come back in the morning." She smiled.

"Alright, alright." I looked out the wwindow to regonize Trevor's car.

"Oh he's here!" I straightened my back. "Bye mom! Bye Dad!" I joked as I left.