"For me..."

"Ah, so tired... Love touring to see fans but practices is tiring..." Felix muttered

  "Maybe you should quit." Elijah said.

  Felix stood in shock for a moment.

"Quit my passion? Quit what I've been doing since I was seventeen?" Felix questioned.

"Yeah, quit. Felix, you've been doing this for years. Maybe it is time to settle down, get married. I can support us both, we could have a kid or two."

The younger of the two shook his head and laughed softly.

"You aren't serious, are you?"

   "I am. You can stay home and bake more, I'll support us." Elijah said.

  Felix blinked a few times and took a few step back.

  "I'm not that type of person. I mean there are people who like that and are happy with it, but I am not one them. The prospect of marriage and kids, great. Me quitting what I love to stay home, no.

  If that- if that is what you want from then- maybe we should stop while we're ahead." Felix said.

  "How are you sure you won't like it?" Elijah questioned.

    "Because I just know and for the past year I've been telling you that. Elijah, I am not the type of person you want, at all. Quite frankly, I am the opposite.

   I want to support myself and travel and dance- I want to do what I am doing now, it is what I love, it's what I am the best at. If you don't want that, then we shouldn't be together, because will both begin to get unhappy." Felix stated.

Elijah pursed his lips.

  "Just give it a shot, for me." Elijah said, holding Felix's hands gently.

  "Lix, I love you. You could get away from it all."

   Felix looked at their hands thinking about it.

  "Away from the cameras. Away from the exhaustion." Elijah said.

  It sounded nice to be honest. Elijah moved his hands and held Felix's waist instead.

  "Away from Hyunjin and the heart break."

  That definitely sounded nice.

   "Away from the prying eyes of the media. Away from Shuhua and Soyeon. Away from Jisung and Minho. Away from Chan. Just quit… for me. We could be happy somewhere."

  Felix blinked a little and stepped away from the older.

"You need to leave, like now." Felix said quickly.

   Elijah was confused.

  "Why?"

  "Because, I've dealt with one manipulative jerk already. He thought I belonged to him. You are worse, trying to get me away from my very public life and my friends, well it doesn't sit right.

  Also, if I hadn't realised what you were doing with the 'for me' stuff Jisung would've. So you really like need to leave and never comeback." Felix said, opening the hotel door.

  The taller clenched his jaw and left.

   Once he was gone Felix closed the door and sighed.

  Should've saw that coming...

-

   I thought it would be more Instagram style, but it isn't.