The Act continued

POV. Gilly

It's Jack, oh no not Jack. Breath I tell tell myself don't act supspious. "Hey"
"Sup" Jack responded without a caring glance to either of us.
"So does either of you know what we are supposed to do for the project in Professor Harlows?"                                                                                                                                         " Yeah it's just a group project on a magical iteam with 2 to 3 people due next week " Jax said
"She assigned us our partners, Jax and I were put in a group," I say trying to look annoyed.  To which Jax responded with, " speaking of which Gilly and I need to go chose an item and get this over with."
"Okay see you guys around," Jack said as he walked away.
As he walked away I sighed in relief as we started to walk to the library , "that was to close ."
Jax nodded but look sad I had a feeling why but I still asked what was bothering him.
"Nothing really just having to act like I can't stand you is hard," he swallows, " and of course I hate Jack." I chuckle lightly.
" I know it's hard but maybe soon we could act like we made up and are just friends but it depends on how the quart acts about it." I said disappointedly s
"Anyway we really should start on the project seeing as it's due in like 4 days and need a whole presentation," Jax says unenthusiastically.
"Yep we should start on it," I grumble. 
And so we walk into the library to start working on our project with out knowing that soon our situation is about to get a lot mor complicated.

Hi it's me again if you have ideas just comment them I want to have fun with this fan fic! Thanks for reading so far and I hope you come back for more.
-Booknerdandbandkid