𝐎𝐍𝐄

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

"SLYTHERIN."

At Lyra's first time, from the moment that the hat has choose her to be an Slytherin, following the line of her family. She was determined to be the very best, greaster than everyone else at Hogwarts, and following on her father and grandfather's step to be come the dark lord most trusted.

From the moment she was born, that was her destiny, because the most powerful witch that has ever live.

Lyra was raised to become a true pure-blood heiress, surrounded with a lot of height society friends, and a famous parent, a wealthy family background, it was every girl dream.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

"I think I can tell the wrong sort of myself, Thank."

Anger, red and anger is what keep repeating in Lyra's head.

'Did the Harry Potter think that A Weasley is so much better than me!?'

Since she was a child, nobody has ever said no to her before, if she want something she get it, if you want a friend she get it. But is her first time hearing someone reject her offer and also her first time offer a friendship offer to someone, most people or kids would kill to be her friend or to be in her court, but he is here refuse her offer.

'Just you wait Harry Potter, I will make you regret that ten time more harder.'

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀