𝐓𝐖𝐎

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀
𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐟 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫
-
𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭
▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

"GRYFFINDOR."

Just as expected from him, Harry Potter. Being the boy who live is the house that he is destined to be in from the moment he was born.

'Same as he gonna die in the dark lord hand that his parents.' Lyra smirk just by the thought of his death. It seen like that her hatred toward him has always gone mad, and a Malfoy will never let someone talk down on them, especially their offer.

"Well, isn't this year gonna exited?" A boy beside her, looking at her with what people can call it 'respect'.

"Indeed." Lyra said shorter, peeking her eyes around the Slytherin table, finding her whole house is looking at her, well this is normal for her. Her father being the most known as the dark lord's right hand, and most trusted, is not surprising for the Slytherin to be respect towards her and watching her every moves.

"Heiress Malfoy, Lyra Malfoy." handed her hand forward toward the boy in front of her, she offered him a kind smile, 'I'm not rude to all people.'

"Heir Marc, Lucas Marc, third years." As boy who now known as Lucas Marc said, shaking her delicate hand softly, copying her way of introducing. It did surely make Lyra giggle and some of her housemates laughs, which cause some weird look from other house.

Sign from Ravenclaw, 'they probably gonna do someone wild again.'

Sign but with a happy smile from Hufflepuff, 'why are we not surprised anymore.'

And suspicious from the Gryffindor, with a angry first year, who not surprisingly is Harry Potter looking at her. If look could kill, Lyra probably gonna be dead along ago.

▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀

𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡!!
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤!
𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝.

𝐒𝐚𝐝𝐥𝐲, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞! 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐋𝐋 💖