Chapter: 9

"What? No, i can't do that." Tara says with a pleading look across her face, "You don't have to, but i will, before we get deeper into this sh*t." I tell her grabbing my bag off the couch. "Stay here if you want, but i know the only way to deal with this, is with his help." I look back at her defeated face once more before leaving the house, "spare keys are hanging in the kitchen!" I yell from outside before getting into my car.

. . .

As i pull into Teller-Morrow, i see quite a few bikes lined up as i park, "I hope that means Jax is here." I subtly think to myself. As i start walking towards the shop i get a few stares from girls that are lingering around wannabe biker boys. I take off my sunglasses as i obviously glare back the girls who previously tried to stare me down. "Well well well look who it is." I hear coming from a scruffy voice before turning to see who it is, "Hi to you to Bobby." I say giving him a smile, "Woah, lil' lia ain't so lil' no more." The man with piercing blue eyes says to me with a smirk, "Calm it down Tigger." I say playfully pushing him a little. "Well excuse us but you haven't been here in how long? last we saw you, you were yay high." He says putting his hand to his knee, "I get you got ya weird kinks but lolita Tiggy? that's just weird." I say tapping his shoulder. "Oh gross!! i didn't mean it like that..unless u wanted me to?" He said leaning towards bobby, "Deal with ur trauma on women you pay for, now where's Jackson?" I ask with my eyebrow lifted and my arms crossed. "Last i saw him, he was in the Chapel with Clay." Bobby points towards the clubhouse doors, "Thank you bobby." I say batting my eyelashes at him jokingly before walking inside.

I look around the room for Jax, finally spotting him at the bar, "Jackson." I utter, "Hello Darlin'." He says back at me turning around in his chair to face me, "Can we talk somewhere private, please." I say to him with a unsteady tone, his facial expression changed as he frows his brows and nods at me, "Yes, follow me." I follow him to his room in the back of the clubhouse, I close the door as he sits on his bed, "What's up?" He asks me looking directly at my face as if he was trying to read or guess what i was going to say. "Have you heard of Josh Kohn?" I ask him as he clenches his jaw, "I'll take that as a yes, well to cut the sh*t he's tara's ex from Chicago, he's digging his nose in places it don't belong, including breaking into my f*cking house and stalking Tara like a creep." I spat out in one breath. I look at Jax to get some sort of reaction, he brushes his hands over his hair looking at the ground for a moment, "alright, i'll look into it, but Talia don't do nothing stupid, let me handle it." He says while standing up from the bed, "I'll try, but talk to Tara, she was on edge this morning." I tell him before twisting the doorknob and exiting the room.

"Hey!" I hear someone say as i walk down the hall from Jax's room, i turn around to see Juice smiling as he practically skips towards me. "Hello Juicy." I say to him with a slight smile on my face. "Whatcha doin' here?" He asks rubbing his hand on the tattoos on his head. "Nothing really, just a oil change, i gotta get going though." i tell him trying to end the conversation. "Oh alright then, i'll text you later, yeah?" he states to me as a question, "You bet, later juice." I tell him before walking out the clubhouse doors. As i awkwardly walk out the doors i see some of the guys bossin' around a scrawny blonde haired boy in a boxing ring next to the building. "I go inside for a minute and suddenly you guys are recreating Rocky." I  say whilst putting on my sunglasses, "We're jus' toughin' him up a lil' darlin'" Chibs tell me while turning around from his seat to look at me, "Toughing him up? look at the kid he's pretty like a p*rnstar." I exclaimed with a chuckle, "Ya'll have fun now." I say while walking towards my car. "See ya' around sweets!" Tig yells at me as i continue to walk to my car.

. . .

Beep Beep Beep

As i drive back to my place to check on Tara I get a page from St. Thomas'. I immediately change directions and go straight to the hospital. "I got paged?" I ask a nurse on call as i rush into the hospital, "Was there an accident?" I ask again confused by the calmness around me, "It's Dr.Knowles, she paged you to the NICU." The nurse tells me. I inhale, letting go of what little adrenaline i had for a surgery, "Right" I exhale. As i turn from the elevator i see Tara and Jax discussing something, "He beat me to the punch." I think to myself. As Jax enters the NICU i walk up to Tara, "A call wouldn't suffice?" I exclaimed. "Not with this, Jax told me about the conversation you guys had-" she pauses, "-thank you, for doing it for me." She awkwardly says in a low tone. "All good, your freak of an ex is stalking me too ya'know." I blurt out trying to fix the awkwardness she caused. "If you don't need me i'm gonna go scavenge for a patient." I state taking a step back, "Oh, yeah, g-go right ahead." She rambles before walking into the NICU with jax. As i get off on the next floor i walk past the morgue when i hear abrupt sounds coming from inside, i decide to take a peek, seeing Tig and Clay checking out dead man's genitals, "Totally not my problem" I say before walking away.

Hello guys, i know this chapter is short but it's a lil filler before the *good* plot comes, if you couldn't tell i have been tweaking with the storyline a little bit to make the OC fit in more, as always leave comments and i will reply to them! let me know who you guys want as a love interest,

!!DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER !!