Imagine 1

Imagine that your 1 year and a half boyfriend Gavin is going tour with Shawn Mendes for 8 months today. That means you won't be seeing him for a while. You both tried finding ways to meet up and hang out, but whenever you were free from school, he would be too busy to even say Hi to you. Then when Gavin would be coming home, you and your family had already plan to go out of town.

"Please don't leave!" You cried into his chest.

"Baby, I need too." Gavin said hugging you tight and starting to tear up a little. He knew he would have to leave you soon for tour, but never thought that this day would come so quick. Just 3 months ago Gavin got a call from Shawn asking him to join and of course Gavin had to say yes.

You guys both were standing out in his front yard holding on to each other tight. You had your head against Gavin's chest and your arms were wrapped around his stomach. "Gavin, its time to go!" His mom yelled out to him. You both pulled away and stared into each others teary eyes

"I love you Gavin." You told him.

"I love you too (Y/n)." He told you and leaned in to kiss you on the lips. You instantly kissed him back. After about a minute or two, he pulled away.

"Goodbye Gavin." You said trying not to cry even harder than before.

"Its not a goodbye, its a see you soon." He said and kissed you on the cheek for the last time for 8 months. Gavin then let you go and walked over to the car getting inside. You watched as his dad backed up the car into the road, right before the car took off down the road, Gavin mouthed a I love you and made a heart with his hands. That made you break down all the way, you fell onto the grass, brought your knees to your chest and started crying out your heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel like this imagine is bad, but trust me they will get better!

~ Mrs. Gavin Becker