1 | 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

"Hey there Zack! Long time no see haha!" yelled someone behind Zack

"Hey there Zack! Long time no see haha!" yelled someone behind Zack. Zack sighed with a small smile on his face. As the person messed up his hair, he was quickly hugged from behind. He slapped their hands away and faced them.

"Not even a second and you are already clinging to me; no wonder Johan was trying to run away from you when you returned," Zack said, attempting to fix his messed-up hair. M/N laughed at the thought of his younger brother fleeing him.

"You make me out to be a villain or something; all I wanted to do was show affection; what's so wrong with that?" M/N said as Zack rolled his eyes at what his friend had just said. "You know it's not normal to be that affectionate here; you'll be accused of incest if you continue to show that much affection towards Johan," Zack said solemnly.

"Well, I'm sorry for being affectionate towards others when I was just being myself; from now on, I'll stop," M/N joked as Zack smacked his head. "Why do I have to be with you? When is Mira coming?" Zack asked, praying for Mira to arrive soon before he kills M/N. For a while, they talked about various topics.

"Hey, out of topic, but could you promise me something?" M/N asked as Zack raised an eyebrow at his question. "It depends upon what that promise is," Zack said, a little worried because it's unusual for the boy to suddenly become serious.

"Please, take care of Johan even after I'm gone," M/N said as Zack's eyes widened. "What's wrong with you?! Why would you joke about something like that?!" Zack yelled at M/N as he grabbed his shirt. "I'm not kidding. I haven't told Johan or our mother about this, but I only have a small amount of time left," M/N admittedly said as Zack's grip on his shirt loosened.

"I don't think I can do that," Zack said as he let go of the boy and tried to figure out what was going on. "You can do it. If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have told you about my situation," M/N said as Zack looked down and began to think. "Fine, I promise, but don't blame me if Johan becomes a bad person!" Zack said as the two heard footsteps. As the sound got closer, they turned towards it.

M/N smiled as he noticed Johan running with Mira. Johan hid behind Zack when he felt the familiar gaze on him. M/N greeted Mira and kissed her cheek before sprinting after his brother as they circled Zack. Zack had had enough and stopped M/N as Johan hid behind Mira. Mira laughed at the scene that had just occurred, and they soon joined in.

M/N and Johan decided to returned home since their mother was waiting for them. M/N was a scholar who was chosen to study in another country. The school looked after him and gave him a dorm room. M/N vanished just as their mother began to act insane. Their mother pretended to be normal whenever M/N was present to ensure he didn't have a clue like the others.