Prologue

$$$

                                $$$

Switzerland was not enjoyable. Being followed my security and nurses everyday was not enjoyable. So a little mishap happened as last semester was about to happen.So my parents shipped me to Europe and not for vacation.

I might have had some of my own little fun, flings here and there and being black out drunk. Then next thing you know i was back in New York with no entertainment what's so ever.

Now i have to go back to prison, solitary confinement. I mean don't get me wrong i miss my friends but i'm not in the mood for drama to be following me around.
But i'm a De Haan so it naturally comes.

I won't lie but i missed my mom, the random gossiping we would do or us laughing at teachers at school events who try to hard. I personally know what my mom goes through especially with my little sister (by 5 minutes), who thinks that our surname holds so much power, i mean it does but she makes it her whole personality.

Ah, then my dad. Me and my dad have always had a very odd relationship due to the fact i was always involved in anything related to the company, due to the fact how business wise my mind cooperated.
So that was what i considered bonding when my dad would call me into business meetings to here my input about it.

Then my lovely sister, I love her to death but she can be controlling sometimes then it gets annoying. Where i avoid her existence for the whole day. But me and her ending up getting along all because of the way we see the world.