1.

🎶🎵𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔-6𝑳𝒂𝒄𝒌&𝑲𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒅...

"Liam, I need my iced coffee!"

Brileyy screamed for her assistant.
He came running in,
"Here you go, mistress" He bowed and left my room running. i looked through my closet trying to find an outfit for the day. I decided on a knitted dress and some knee high brown leather boots.

Today i am going to be checking the Deb Brawl dresses with my mother. Coco, my dog came into my room.
"Hi baby, i missed you so much. I hope they were taking good care of you" I said to her. My assistant came into my room as i was doing a few touch ups, "Your mother said I must call you to go down to the car." He said and left with a scurry.

I looked at myself in the mirror and went downstairs, i quickly went to Monet's room, "Let's go mom's waiting in the car."then i rushed downstairs to the car. "Took you guys long enough" my mom said rolling her eyes, " I had to take care of something." Then the car started.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰
"No. No. Maybe" My mom said skimming through dresses, "Is that Vera Wang, definitely not." The stylist listed the requirements for the dresses to my mother, which was very irrelevant because she was going to get her way at some point. I quickly went to go sit with Monet and Luna. Luna was complaining about something called 'Gossip Girl',
Then they were talking about Julien's Social Media Detox which i zoned out of, and just went back to helping my mom.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

Today was my first day back at school.
Which left me in total despair. I woke up and took a shower listening to some RnB while getting ready. When i came out of my walking closet, i was greeted with a Croissant, A Fruit Salad and some Orange Juice and Tea. I quickly ate while packing my bag with my essentials. Liam came into my room and told me that car was in front. I walked downstairs,i walked to the car with tea in my hand and my phone in the other. I got a tag from an account called Gossip Girl.

GOSSIP GIRL HERE, SEEMS LIKE THERE'S A NEW HEIRESS IN TOWN WITH THE NAME OF BRILEY DE HAAN, WILL SHE RECLAIM HER THRONE WITH EASE OR WILL THERE COMPLICATIONS ALONG THE WAY.
XOXO GOSSIP GIRL.

"You've got to be kidding me" About to pull in to the school. I walked out the car bumping into someone. "Shit, oh hey guys." Seeing it was Max, Aki and Audrey.
"I'll catch you guys later i'm kinda in a rush." Running up the stairs, then i saw Monet and Luna, "Who the fuck is gossip girl and why does she know who i am?" I asked, "They're this other low life account that don't have anything better to do but torment the rich and powerful." Monet said, Then Julien came over to us, "Don't tell me that's Julien?" I looked her coming towards us. "She's wearing overalls, like an American Girl Doll" Monet stated, "This is a very unpleasant sight." I said, she was trying to justify how the overalls could become popular by tomorrow, then Luna bursted her bubble,
Julien started have this rant about focusing more on school and wanting to go to college, "Wait Julien Calloway wants to go to college?" I started laughing thinking it was a joke, then she wasn't laughing, "Oh your serious." I said looking around like i'm dreaming.
"College? You might as well fall down a Chilean mine for four years" Monet remarked, "When you come back out again, not even your family will remember you."

Julien tried to reason with us, saying that she's no longer going to be chasing after things, "I'm just gonna let whatever comes to me come to me." She said
"And without a platform on which to be contacted, how do you expect that to happen, osmosis?"

Then someone complimented her overalls, "This school is going to make me sick." I said, Then Audrey came snatching Julien away. "Why are we friends with Hope?" I asked, "Now do you see why i defected on Halloween?" Monet said,
I wanna go back to Switzerland.

✰ ✰ ✰ ✰✰ ✰ ✰ ✰

I was in the hallway on my phone chatting to my dad about a business proposal, then i saw my sister greet someone, then i ran over. "Well look who it is" i said walking up to "My mom is going to be thrilled you're back" I said hugging him. Then we immediately started a conversation

As i was going to the bathroom, someone spilt something on me which stained my shirt, "Herr, zieh mich aus dem Sack, bevor ich diese Person sechs Fuß unter die Erde bringe." I said in German, living in Switzerland for 2 years just forces you to end up learning the language.

"I'm so sorry, it wasn't intentional" the unknown voice gave me a tissue trying to wipe it or somewhat wipe the access away, until i saw their hand which had a tattoo of a hummingbird. A hand of someone i know very well and ended things of very badly.

*Flashback*

I was in a club with a couple of my friends, I was enjoying myself with my friends all around me. Until i saw a pair of eyes on me, following my every move. I just thought it was some creep trying to get in my pants, until i analyzed him from head to toe, "Umm guys i think i found my new culprit, i'll see y'all tomorrow" I said to them rushing outside, only for him to follow me out. "Stefan" he said with a thick accent, coming next to me. "Briley"
I said trying not to blush because of the eye contact. "How about we go to my place and get to know each other even better?" I asked,
He nodded, then i called my driver who came within 5 minutes and within 5 minutes we were growing needy and needier of each other's touch, when we got into the car i closed up the window separating us and the driver, he started kissing on my neck, putting his hand on my thigh and raising it every now and then.....
The rest is history.

So seeing him here is a shocker for me because i left that life behind in Switzerland and everybody in it.
So me seeing him here was really troublesome. "I have to go," rushing and acting like something was important on my phone, well technically i was messaging someone important which was Luna.

Luna bae🫶🏽
what's wrong?

Bri<3
I kinda did something...
In the bathroom in 5.
Pronto.

§§§§§§

Vote And Comment!<3