my current villagers and their backstories at the start

Lolly- I moved her in via amiibo and she met Raymond as she was moving in. He was very friendly to her, the two are very close together. And lolly is the island reps ( my) best friend

Raymond: he moved in soon after the original 10 started moving out. He's a good friend of mine and he really likes lolly, he's got anxiety from previous jobs as a office worker from the extreme stress and overworking he had to do. He moved here to relax and live a happier life, but he's still trying to settle from his previous life.

Wolfgang ( tw: emotional abuse and religious trauma): his parents kinda abandoned him in his youth so he lived with his extremely religious grandparents ( basically God fearing y'know.) . He was interested in girly things and He wanted to experiment with makeup in his teens but his grandparents would yell at him for basically thinking about it. When he became an adult he grew an internalized hatred for religion and became a atheist. He decided to move to llurria to leave everything behind, no freinds, no money, no luggage. Nothing but the shirt on his back.
He's settling fine, but he's trying to get over his past still.

Audie: had a shitty boyfriend, he wasn't just shitty he was an incel and r/nice guy type of guy. Her boyfriend had ties with dangerous people, so out of fear for her life she legitimately went to llurria in a panicked state.
If anybody goes near Audie I'll get Moe on them.

Moe: kinda psychotic, but we use his dangerous mind to our advantage to protect everyone from dangerous people. Hes only killed one man, and that guy was really shitty to somebody we hold dear so we let it pass. I adopted Moe in hopes he becomes a better person overtime. But he'll always be our little weirdo.

Bob: it's hard to explain bob, he's just bob.

Olivia: lolly's friend from highschool, knows a lot about fashion and design. very lovely lady.

Ankha: not much is known about her past. Some say she was taken from her timeline in ancient Egypt to now. Some say she's just really into the style.
Nevertheless she's a lovely person to the island and I'm glad she's my gf.

Lily: newest addition to the island. Not much is known yet. But she's absolutely wonderful
( Edit: she's a homewrecker, she tried breaking up a happy couple with a kid Because she's a selfish piece of shit)

There's one more character but I don't want to spoil the storyline.