Maria?

Please listen to video while reading, on loop. 😘😘😘

Lol
I also left this in my drafts for months but here we are 😻

Tache woke up to see that razvan wasnt next to him.
It was 5 am so tache though razvan was shitting loudly.
but.
No shitting was heard.
Where is he then?
Did he leave?
I hope so, i dont wanna write about them anymore theyre complete idiots.
Its like hell, i dont even get paid enough for this.
God what have i become.
Anyway tache was to lazy to get up bc he just got a surgery for his Appendicitis.
(Yes i had to google that)
Anyway
Tache was trying to go back to sleep, but, he heard a voice, a FEMALE VOICE, tache was furious he couldn't believe he heard a womans voice!
He got out of the bed angrily and ran down the stairs but slowed down bc of his surgery.

(Bc you're not really meant to run or exercise bc of some reason, idk im not a doctor)

He finally got to the bottom of the stairs, almost tripping on the last step, (he fucking should've) he saw a girl in the door way, she was talking to Razvan, she had a messy bun, she was chubby, had black hair and brown eyes and she was talking to his senpai! Tache couldn't take that, he wanted to kill her, she couldn't have taches senpai!
Tache started heading towards them.

"Oh is this your boyfriend?"
She asked
"Yeah, tache meet maria, maria meet tache"
"Its soo nice to meet you ta-"
She said in an sarcastic tone before she got cut off
"I-its so nice to meet you to maria, well im glad we met but now we're kinda busy, why don't you come agian tomorrow?"
"Well, i was-"
"Bye"
Tache closed the door before she could finish
"Tache why did you say that?"
"Well i have a little surprise for you~
Give me five minutes"
"O-okay?"
Tache went quickly up the stairs, but startes slowing down.
He quickly got dressed into something more, sexy~"

(Pretend he is wearing a bra and underwear, wattpad didn't let me add a photo 😭)

"Darling, you can come up here!"

Said tache,he could hear razvan go up the stairs, when ravzan saw tache he said
"😏"
The literal emoji.
*enter sexy music*

I don't think i need to get into detail.
Anyway, when they were done, razvan was just, uh, "passes out" 😝
Bc of how tight tache was 😚
I just had to say it

Razvan also said "k-kitten, you're so tight 😍"
And tache said "well loosen me up daddy 😻"

Or "you're giving daddy a hard time 😡"
"S-sowwy daddy 🥺"
"Now bend over 😏"
"😱"

Ok im gonna stop, i can't even handle these two in my head let alone type it as well 😭
Razvan also made tache suck-
Ok fr now i gotta stop or im gonna laugh my ass off everytime i see those two 😭

Tache went to the bathroom to clean up the ice cream he noticed razvans cellphone, it was ringing, tache picked up wondering who  it might be, he saw the last name he wanted to see, MARIA.
He answered with an angry expression, he heard a gasp of relief
"Oh im so glad you answered razvan!
And you're boy, friend...  He isn't around , right?" She said
"N-no he isn't, why?"
He tried imitating  razvans voice, she fell for it.
"Well i want to visit  you, you know? I have a little surprise for you~"
She said in a flirty way
"Oh, visit me? How about in an hour I've got something going on now."
Tache said, while holding back tears and all the negative thoughts he was thinking.
"Oh, ok then! Oh btw when were you going to send me that 1,000 dollars?"
Tache wa shocked, she was using him for money???....
How could she, such a sluty gold digger, i thought razvan wasn't so foolish (he is an absolute idiot btw 😜)
"Oh i will send it soon don't worry, im just very busy!" How could she do that to someone? How would it feel if someone used you for money? Not so good, right?
"Well I'll talk to you soon! Kiss ya later!"
Kiss ya later? So razvans cheating on me with her? Or is she just flirting, before he could say anything she hung up. What a bitch.

I could tell razvan about the phone call and confront him about him cheating on me, that might lead up to a potential break up

Or

I could trick her into a trap, that might make her end up 6 feet underground

Which one should i choose?