The baby spider is not okay

TW:self harm, rape, s/h, feeling detached, self deprecating thoughts,
please don't ignore the trigger warnings and tell me if anything's missing<3

Piper is 11 in this chapter (year 6 is 10-11 primary school)
Piper never fit in much with her friends. She tended to pretend to like things or act a certain way to appease them, when they "grew up" piper kept her imagination and "childish" attitude. She didn't understand why her friends acted the way they did and how they knew what to do, but they were all she had.

"POOPER PIPER, POOPER PIPER" the group of people she knew so well yelled out, attacking piper's ears each morning as she arrived late at school. It hurt like hell, making her heart race like it was her last day alive, making her head ache, but she couldn't show weakness. Not to them.

Piper almost threw up the day she had sex ed. They separated the boys and girls and Piper was put next to a girl she didn't know. "hey" She didn't know what to do. "Hi" the girl responded. "This is gonna be awkward, what's your name?" Piper hoped knowing the girls name would make it slightly less awful (I did this when i had sex ed, it was still awkward) "Michelle, but my friends call me Mj, you?" Piper only got more anxious "Uh, Um, I'm, uh Piper" she had really screwed this up "Kay pipet ready to learn about penises?" Piper was really hoping for a friend at this point, Michelle seemed so cool. "It's piper and hell no." Hopefully today wouldn't be too bad.

It was so bad. So, so bad. She was in the bathroom, in a stall, on the floor, crying. It was all fine at first, meeting Mj, getting the 'it's okay to feel uncomfortable" talk, but when they started talking about sex, about puberty, about bodies, Piper felt stomach acid rising in her throat, her heart was racing and she couldn't breathe. She couldn't breathe. Normal people can breathe. 'ALIEN' voices rang out in her head. She calmly raised her hand. She calmly asked to go to the bathroom. She calmly got up from her seat, walked across the classroom and out the door. And then she ran, as fast as she could, down to the bathrooms and cried and stuffed herself into a half-conscious state of self pity. 'stupid' ' creep' 'freak'. Teachers and students words attacked her mind. She needed to get rid of the words, her mind was so full.

She found her scissors.
She felt them pinch her skin.
Again and again, she watched tiny trails of blood drip down over her arm.
Shit.

"PIPET" Mj's distinct voice brought her back.
"Piper miss got worried, i'm not but i was sitting next to you so she sent me" her voice was softer now.
Piper reached up and unlocked the door, she didn't feel present. Mj ran to her and picked her up. She was sitting down, on the toilet. Mj was wrapping something around her arm, it felt itchy, especially on the tiny cuts that littered her forearm. They sat there till the end of class. Piper was glad Mj didn't make her go back, that stuff, those memories, made her feel sick. Piper was glad to have Mj here, hugging her and keeping her safe. It was nice. She wasn't alone.