This spider aint no girl!

Piper is 12 in this chapter ( year 7-secondary school)
TW: Flash, passing out, transesnes
also there's a sentence that might be hard to read so i'll put brackets after it.
also i'm trans so this is modeled after my and my friends experiences.
Please don't ignore the trigger warnings<3

Tits. Why do the people who don't want them always get the biggest? They made Piper feel so icky and she wished she could be a kid with a flat chest again, or a guy, that would be cool! Piper's aunt may had let her cut her hair short(like a boy's!) over the summer and it made her jump around for days. Piper would jump on her tiptoes when she was happy or excited. Piper often imagined herself as a guy, living an amazingly perfect guy life. She started thinking something was wrong, none of the other girls wanted to be a boy. She decided to talk to Mj- she always knew what to do!
"Hey Mj, whassup?" Piper asked, while yawning
"Hey Pipet i'm good, you?" Mj answered,
"Yeah i'm fine just gotta ask you something"
"shoot"
"isitnormaltowanttobeaboyandhatebeingagirlandbeingperceivedasagirlandyourbodyfornotbeingaboysbody?"(is is normal to want to be a boy and hate being a girl and being perceived as a girl and your body for not being a boys body) piper forgot to breathe whilst talking
"Err, no i don't think that's normal. You should google it or something, maybe you're a spooky alien with man powers or something"
"ha ha" piper secretly found that very funny.
============
Piper's day was dreadful. Flash had decided that instead of going to class, he was going to follow Piper around all day throwing insults and random small objects at her, and it was even worse because Mj wasn't in. Her nana had died and the funeral was in Utah(why Utah?). When she got home, she found that a few of her experiment had spilled, the ones she had spent weeks on, and it had ruined her homework. Her homework that was due tomorrow!

She was halfway through typing up a new copy of her homework when she remembered what Mj had told her to do last week. She opened a new tab and searched 'i want to be a man???' The results were so shooking that she passed out in her chair.

Thanks for reading!