To have something like her

Practice takes forever, he knows Neema will become impatient and stop waiting eventually but coach Lewis insists that they need the extra practice. Alex keeps checking the clock and his game quickly gets worse the more distracted he gets, he hates when he's like this anxious and just waiting for the time to pass just to get a few minutes with her.
Once practice is over he decides to skip the shower, he's already running late and Neema hates waiting for too long. She's impatient and stubborn and will leave him in a heartbeat. He rushes outside the cold air hitting his sweaty skin only to find her leaning against her car waiting one eyebrow raised. He doesn't say anything just walks over to her side of the car, he takes her hand in his and smiles down at her, brings her closer. It's good like this, they're good like this, stolen moments where no one can bother them. He takes her keys out of her hands when she's not paying attention and smirks. She doesn't seem all that upset, just walks over to the passenger side and gets in. He feels dizzy like he always does around her but it's a good feeling, a great feeling even, it makes him wish he could have things like this, have something like her. He instantly berates himself for thinking that and focuses on the drive to his house. He needs to get this-get her out of his system before he does something stupid .