all ABOARD...

Videos sent in by there families about there unhealthy behavior , horrible shenanigans , and ratchetness . 9 girls are tasked to live In a house together to make a change . let's just see how long these girl last before they kill each other .

All 9 girls are sent a letter in the mail saying they will be gone for 6-7 months due to a murderous charge they received . Some girls get nervous and think there doing time in jail but fail to realize there going to be living in a house with girls that act just like them .

The task for these group of GIRLS is to see which one could last the longest and be the last women standing in the end .

All the girls say there goodbyes to there families . and began to aboard there plane and prepare for anything .

Our first girl ...

Annalesa , 23 , the drunken slip up

Annalesa family SENT her video in of her
being drunken and starting drunken fights at the club . what her mother wants from this experience for annalesa is for her to slow down and drinking and mature into a young women to be someone's wife or even mother .

Next our Second Girl is

Krystal , 21 , the Sexy Lesbian

Krystal's Family sent her VIDEO IN of her getting in street fights with girls and being high all the time . her mother's and Also Girlfriends request is that Krystal Changes her anger and be more respectful to her family .

Then our Third girl

Lauren , 24 , the hot MESS

Lauren's family sent Lauren video in of her drunk arguing with an old lady on the train calling the lady a old fat bitch and that's she going to slit her thoart she'll bleed out gravy , biscuits and , chicken fat . the old lady called Lauren a drunken whore and Lauren spat on her .. Lauren's family and ex boyfriend Joey request is that she learns that she can go around saying whatever out her mouth and she get taught a listen in the house .

And then its our 4th girl

Keyshia , 21 , the sexy temptress

Sexy hot beautiful keyshia uses what she got to gets what she want . keyshia's family sent a video of keyshia fooling around with a guy while his girlfriend was home and drunk fight in liquor store between her and a worker .. Keyshia's family request is that keyshia become's a better women and learns the aspects of life .

Our 5th Girl ,

Gabrielle , 23 , the Darling Devil

Gabrielle's family sent a video in of her drunk arguing with her mother and telling her mother to go fuck herself ... Her mother stated that she's given up hope and highly RECOMMENDS SHES does this . because she feels that will help her , her families request is that Gabrielle grows from this experience and learn that you get one mother love her while you can .

Next The 6th Girl

Amy , 25 , The Naughty School Girl

Amy's mother sent a video in of amy in street fight with an older women and spitting on a taxi driver .. Amy states that she was a naughty girl in high school she was Horrible they sent her to a military school they soon kicked her out and sent her back for arguing and fighting the guards . Amy's father and mother request is that she becomes a better women and be shown how it is in real life .

Then its our 7th girl ,

Tiana , 22 , The Brooklyn Badd Ass

Tiana's family sent a video in of tiana going off on a police officer and fighting a store worker . Tiana is in a 3 year relationship with a guy and he is very concerned for her and want her to learn how to control her anger . her relationship is on the rocks but she cares enough for the both of them and decided she'll do this for them .. Tiana's parents request is that she learns how to control her anger and work out her problems with out fighting .

Next Its our 8th Girl ,

Sarah , 27 , The Head Bitch in Charge

Sarah Mom sent her video in of her in a pool fight with two girls . sarah's is a business owner she states and she isn't the ordinary chick she says . Sarah just got in a fight with a married guys wife because she fucked her man . Sarah's mother request is that Sarah acts her age and does not stoop the stupid peoples level and grow up and learn from this experience

Finally its our 9th Girl

Nicole , 21 , the sexy BOMBSHELL

Nicole's family sent her video in of Nicole arguing with her sister , and cussing out her parents Nicole states that "being pretty is a job " and says that she loves to piss people off for a living . Nicole's parents request that nicole stop her snobbish nagging and have respect for her parents which she doesn't they hope that Nicole can become a better women at the end of this .

9 girls , 9 different personality's , and one house let's see who makes it to the end .....