Very short battle

[Bifrost and Apex by Ummet Ozcan]

{3rd Person P.O.V}

Our story starts on one normal day, the three strongest beings were minding their own business, Zapphire and Tilly were hanging out in a tree while Colton was in the ground worrying for no. reason.
"Tilly, get down before you break your neck!"
"Yeah, don't worry about your sister Colt."
"Zap, I never have to worry about y-"
"Shh, I hear something." Whenever Zapphire gave orders, the other two listened. And for good reason. She looked up at the sky and saw a ship heading their way. A battle ship.
"Great. Let's go guys." Zapphire and Tilly jump down and all three of them put on their gloves. As they entered the main city center a beam of light shoots down from the ship, producing two figures.
"I am Prince Zane, this is my sister Princess Bella Vi. We've come to talk to those in charge or those who protect this realm." Tilly starts to do her Vocal Magic and Zapphire holds it in her Shock Wave Magic.
"How can we help you?" Zapphire asked. Zane looked at her in complete shock. He has never seen anyone as beautiful as this girl before him.
"Excuse me! Prince Zane!" She waves her hand in front of his face. He grabs her wrist and she pushes him with magic.
"That's an act of war. Think of your next words carefully Prince."
"Sorry you scared me. How old are you?" She looked at him confused.
"Odd choice of words. I'm 18"
"Brother, it doesn't matter, we've come to take the realm anyways." Bella Vi blurs out.
"So you are here for war." Colton says.
"Well hello handsome." Bella Vi starts walking towards Colton but she gets pushed back by a shock wave.
"You can't have this realm Prince Zane. I suggest you leave while you can."
"Is that a threat Little Lamb?" Zapphire rolls her eyes and sends a shock wave, knocking Zane and Bella Vi over. He opens his mouth but Zapphire is ready.
"Fehu uruz thurisaz ansuz raidho kennaz gebo wunjo. Hagalaz nauthiz isa jera eigwaz perthro algiz sowilo. Tiwaz berkana eigwaz mannaz laguz ingwaz dagaz othala. Fehu uruz thurisaz ansuz raidho kennaz gebo wunjo. Hagalaz nauthiz isa jera eigwaz perthro algiz sowilo. Tiwaz berkana eigwaz mannaz laguz ingwaz dagaz othala." Zapphire looks at him suspiciously but knows what to do. He is using Vocal Magic from his realm but in the realm that holds sounds that doesn't matter, and she noticed his pattern already. She looks at Tilly and Colton.
"He repeats the same words." When Zane finishes, Zapphire grabbed the sound and held it in front of Tilly. She starts singing into it then Zapphire hold it in front of Colton and he does the same. Then Zapphire shoved it into her throat.
"Fehu uruz thurisaz ansuz raidho kennaz gebo wunjo. Hagalaz nauthiz isa jera eigwaz perthro algiz sowilo. Tiwaz berkana eigwaz mannaz laguz ingwaz dagaz othala. Fehu uruz thurisaz ansuz raidho kennaz gebo wunjo. Hagalaz nauthiz isa jera eigwaz perthro algiz sowilo. Tiwaz berkana eigwaz mannaz laguz ingwaz dagaz othala."
"Zane, she sounds like you." Zapphire was using her Copy Technique with Colton's and Tilly's Vocal Magic.
"You won't win this. No one does." Zapphire said in her own voice, sending shockwaves their way again but Zane was able to brace himself this time. Zapphire looks at Zane.
"Alert. Destruction imminent." Force pushes him down. She grabs them and throws them back into the beam of light that was still shooting down from their ship.
"Don't come back."

[A/N: I will provide the playlist I listen to while I am writing this story. I will also list the songs I listen to at the beginning of each chapter.]

]