Honeymoon 18+

Request by: @Roannicole21 Hope you enjoy the fic!

Hakuji managed to Koyuki and Keizo from drinking from the well with poison. As the jealous dojo member was held accountable for his actions. Of course, their wedding was resumed though it was resumed a week later. But any day would be better for Hakuji as long he would get to be with the woman of his dreams.

After their wedding

Hakuji started sobbing just by looking at his beautiful newlywed wife. "Ever since that incident happened, I can't help but think, what would happen if I wasn't there to stop those bastards. What would've happened to you? It would be a living hell if I wasn't by your side..." Hakuji started to sob more and buried his face in Koyuki's neck. Koyuki embraced him tight reassuring him.

"Hakuji You don't need to worry about anything. If it wasn't for you my life would've been miserable and meaningless. And the fact that we are now married is more than enough to show that." The blue-eyed man stared into her eyes with so much love. As they both started to lean to each other's faces, their nose brushing and their breaths fanning towards each other's faces slowly forming a passionate kiss. Not before he gave her a sweet kiss that she won't forget.

The black-haired man slowly went down to her face and onto her neck to tease her some more. He firmly licked her neck and kissing it. He can tell that Koyuki was enjoying this based on her erotic exhales. So, why not take it a little further? As he placed his hands on her shoulders as he dragged down her white kimono slowly showing her breast and her soft pink nipples. Koyuki was shocked by his action then she immediately covered her breasts. "H-Hakuji-San... You can't see it!" She uttered. "Why not, love?" "It's just embarrassing for you to see it." Hakuji doesn't understand what she meant by that. Before Hakuji can speak Koyuki spoke first"It's just that, other women in our village usually have big breasts and well...I don't." Before Koyuki can even continue, Hakuji pushed her hand down their futon and started sucking on her nipples. "Hakuji!! What are you doing?!"

Hakuji let go of her nipples as strings saliva was flowing from Koyuki's breasts and looks at her. "Yuki, I love you and that means I love every single part of you no matter what others may say and I don't think that's gonna stop me from fucking you, my dear." As they both let out a giggle. The black-haired man slowly brought both of his hands from her breasts and brought them down to spread her legs.

Hakuji pinned both of Koyuki's wrists at her sides so she wouldn't move so much. But before he can insert his dick into his beloved wife's pussy. He wanted to make sure that she was ready so he started placing 1 finger inside her slit not long after putting 2 fingers in. He thrusted in a steady motion. Koyuki was moaning out her loving husbands name. Hakuji hearing that, he fastened his pace. After a while, Koyuki came. He pulled out his fingers from her slit also asking her if she's okay. "Yes, hun im fine I just need to breath for a second" Both of them took a breath and process things. "I'm ready now, my love".

He nodded as he pulled out his erect dick and easily inserted it on Koyuki's pussy. He thrust in and out of her fully pleasuring her. "A-AH~ Hakuji-San, please don't stop." As Koyuki moaned some more with her beautiful voice pleasuring Hakuji's ears. Koyuki started to put her hands on Hakuji's back for support as she was gonna cum again, and he can feel her pussy throbbing badly. As he thrusts into her and they both came hard into each other. Koyuki's eyes started rolling back and slowly placed her hands on Hakuji's back digging her nails into it. Koyuki arched her back and moaned in pleasure. I'm gonna break you, Yuki. I'll make sure that you will have trouble walking tomorrow. I'll make sure that you won't forget it. Hakuji pulled out his dick, and Koyuki's vagina started leaking out with Hakuji's white liquid.

Hakuji slowly sat her up and gently placed his hands on her face to caress it. "Was I too hard on you dear?" Koyuki shook her head and hugged Hakuji. As he whispered in her ear " But I don't think we are done yet, right sweetie?" Koyuki doesn't know how to answer him. She is new to this type of stuff at the same time she wants to be touched and feel his warmth. "Oh, I guess we're not done yet..." Koyuki looked away from Hakuji feeling flustered.

Hakuji softly chuckled with her not before he stared into her beautiful rosy pink eyes. Oh, how much he loved and adored her eyes, he could look at them all night. As they both lay back against each other, Hakuji passionately pressed his lips against her soft lips as they embraced each other. Their bodies pressed together heatedly against their futon, breathing heavily. Hakuji parted from her slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside. Koyuki did the same gesture as their tongues intertwined to each other. Hakuji slowly went down to her neck slowly making a mark.

Hakuji made sure that she is his only and when other men see her they will immediately know that Hakuji is hers. When Hakuji was done putting marks on her neck and chest he noticed that her pussy was still leaking with his liquid. So he spread her legs once again, making the opening wide. He wanted to eat her out so he dove in between her legs inserting his tongue into her slit. Koyuki moaned in pleasure and placed Hakuji's head further into her slit. Hakuji was surprised by his darling wife's action. But he had to admit he liked it. Hearing her moan in her beautiful voice, seeing her cute little expressions and her cries of pleasure.

They continue for a while with Hakuji starting our rough pounding into her hard and not long after Koyuki's clit starts twitching. Hakuji could tell that she was close. "Hakuji please put your head away, I think it's gonna go out. I can't hold it anymore" she came into Hakuji making a mess everywhere. They slowly caught their breaths and took a quick look at their surroundings. Koyuki noticed the scratch marks she left on Hakuji's back. Her face turned tomato red and immediately hid it with her hands.

"Hakuji, I am sorry I didn't mean to do that. I can't help it." Hakuji chuckled at her and said, " Don't sweat it, princess, let's say this is a remembrance of our first time." Hakuji cleaned her with a towel and the floor as well. It was starting to get cold so he covers her with her kimono on top of a warm blanket and quickly joins in with her.

They both stared at each other for a while but were contented with what they have experienced. Never ever in his life did Hakuji imagine having a future with someone much less that someone is Koyuki. The woman he felt was his world, the woman that changed him, and the woman that made him feel that he had a purpose in this life. He felt that he was tearing up. Koyuki noticed this and gently wiped his tears away and Hakuji gave her a small peck on her nose and embraced each other as they both fell asleep in each other's arms.
"I Love you, princess"

-THE END