1. Message from the past

Love is such an irrational thing that brings so many problems to a person's life.

It can be either the most beautiful thing in the world, or the strongest blade that can cut deep into a person's heart leavings scars that will never fade.

As for me, I would liked to be on the side of knowing love to be the most beautiful thing in the world.

But now, all I feel is emptiness.

What should have been the most beautiful thing that once filled my heart with love, but now nothing more than a gaping black hole of resentment and regret.

Ever since that day, I had vow to never fall in love.

Although that didn't mean that I was nothing more than a cold-hearted monster.

Quite the opposite.

I just given up on loving another woman. But that doesn't mean that all my other emotions were gone.

The only thing that faded from my list of emotions was just the ability to love another.

If being honest. I'm scared of being hurt by love.

I'm sacred of having the love that I give to another being taken for granted.

And most importantly, I'm scared of being in love.

I guess you can call me a fool for loving someone who took my love for granted.

But you know, when your in the state of loving someone.

Love can truly make you blind to the world around you.

Even to the dangers that lurks behind every corner.

*Sigh* But enough about this.

This is my last final message for whoever finds this.

I was once the Black Mage called Mist.

I was once a member of the hero's party that defeated the demon king.

Was I happy? Was I showered with love and fame?

No.

Instead, I was mocked by the public for wanting to take credits of the hero. 

I was nothing more than a scapegoat for their stress and failure.

Honestly, it sickens me whenever I think about them. But what sickens me even more is how dumb and dense the hero is.

For those who finds my words blasphemy, call me whatever name you wish. I never once cared about what reputation I held. All I ever needed in my life was the safety of just one woman who I cherished with all my beings.

But after losing the one who I had cherish most in my life.

Nothing matters anymore.

From now on, I am no longer the black mage who journey with the hero to defeat the demon king.

But just a resentful man who finds believing in the power of love absolute bull crap.

And lastly, Alisha.

From now on, I will respect your wishes to be with the hero.

I will no longer hold you back.

If being with the hero truly makes you happy.

Then from on, going forward. This love of mine will forever disappear and never to reappear before you ever again.

Good bye Alisha.....I loved you.

*SSSHHHH*

The sizzling sounds created by the memory crystal slowly faded as the crystal itself slowly dim, signaling the end of the recording.

And although the only purpose of the memory crystal was to only record a certain moment. The hand that clutched tightly onto the crystal thought otherwise.

Standing directly in the middle of the room was a woman of great beauty that could even rival that of gods. And couple with the aura of maturity that radiated from the woman.

Most living beings would find it hard to contain their sense of reasoning around her. Some would even dare say that the woman herself was the incarnation of lust and beauty itself.

But although she had immense beauty that could even topple kingdoms with just her mere presence, she did not wish for anything grand such as that.

No, all she ever wanted was just to apologize for the things that she had committed in the past. And although the things she did in the past was not deliberately done by her.

It still didn't change the fact that she had indeed done those things whether intentional or not.

All she needed- no, all she wanted was just to met him again and explain the reasoning of her actions.

She knew that most likely she would be rejected, or worse, hated by the one being who she wronged and love.

But even so, she still had to try....or else she might go insane from the hallucinations caused by the damn 'goddess'.

It was eating away at her sanity. The voice of the goddess would always use the voice of the one who she love and call her names and other horrible things.

And although she knew that it was all a trick devised by the 'goddess' in a attempt to have her stay away from the one she love. It still didn't change the fact that the voices were starting to slowly get to her head no matter how mentally strong she was.

But there was one thing that the voices had indeed been true about no matter how much she wanted to deny it.

'Your body had already been claim by another. Do you really thing that he will love you after seeing, knowing. The things that you done with the hero?' The voice spoke

That single sentence from the voices had manage to create a hole in her defense...

Which was why, in order to patch up that hole she needed to replace it with something newer, stronger, and better

"Mom! I finally learned all the spells on Tier 3 like you said!" A young girl shouted towards woman. "Can I go out now?! You did promise me that once I learn all the spells up to Tier 3 I can go out and play!" 

The woman only stared at the young girl for a few seconds before giving a 'gentle' smile and nodding her head.

With the approval from her mother. The young girl left with a smile on her face and left the house.

But as soon as the young girl left the house and was no longer in sight. The woman turned back towards the crystal in her hand before saying to herself.

"It is true that this body is no longer pure and that he may no longer wish to embrace me. But..." the woman's voice trailed on for a bit. Before a wide grin appeared on her face as she spoke. "But that doesn't mean that he will reject a younger, stronger, more beautiful, and most importantly of all, a pure body. RIGHT?"

Having said that, a laugh ushered out the woman's mouth as she imagined a future of the one man who she truly loved, with her in his arms. Thinking of this, the woman's body began to tremble in excitement and happiness with a grin that seemed too unnatural.

.....

...

..

.