(Y/N) Info

"Even if an antique is priceless, the happiness it brings lasts for only the moment you obtain it

"Even if an antique is priceless, the happiness it brings lasts for only the moment you obtain it."
"In a trade war, the perfect hunter leaves no trace."

Name
(Y/n) (L/N)

Age
26

Personality
(Y/N) is a professional businesswoman, having accumulated her wealth through all of her hard work and perseverance. Zhongli recalls her selling her wares at Yaoguang Shoal barefooted, and considers her to be a rare gem as she always presses on regardless of the situation. She has a very refined business wit, making use of a massive intelligence network and pawns to outplay her competition, although she makes sure she knows of their weaknesses before doing so. She is particularly fond of children, because they give her vital intelligence and she also enjoys seeing them smile.

Despite being kind and friendly towards most people she comes across, she is extremely relentless when it comes to business. Her business motives appear to be driven by the sole ideal of making mora, as she sees every mora she wins as a hard-earned trophy. This motive makes her disliked by those with significant influence, but nonetheless, many accept it as it adds to the overall prosperity of both the Qixing and the harbor itself.

While being the bearer of a Geo Vision, (Y/N) does not rely too heavily on it as she claims Mora solves most of her problems. She had brought it for a business venture, but it ended up resonating with her instead, quickly dashing those hopes, and was initially annoyed at the unexpected turn.

Being the Tianquan of the Qixing, (Y/N) is also devoted to Liyue's safety as she maintains law and order. While she holds great pride with her Jade Chamber, hoping to have it cover all seven nations of Teyvat one day, she does not hesitate to sacrifice it if it means protecting Liyue.