Los Angeles, CA III *

Los Angeles, California Night Three

The best way to wake up after a late night is with kisses being pressed all over your naked skin as the fresh air hits you. The duvet pushed to the end of the bed while a beautiful man draped himself over you, coaxing you awake.

The man in question, your loving boyfriend. Who did not get sedated even after the three rounds you went together last night after leaving the venue.

"Harry," you groan, voice full of sleep.

Although your body is reacting to his loving touches.

"Good morning, baby."

"Mhm." you shift, trying to bury your face in the pillow. "Sleep, please."

He chuckles, "it's late, darling."

You roll your eyes and lift your head to catch sight of the time on the small alarm clock on his bed that he never uses reads nine am.

"It's early. You lied."

Harry smiles, taking you in as you fight, going back to sleep. If he hadn't stolen the blanket from you, you'd already be in dreamland again.

"Want to love on you for a bit," he confesses.

Fuck. He never plays fair.

"Yeah?" You shift, your eyes staring at him. "Want to fuck me, baby?"

Harry groans, "fuck, how can your mood shift that quick."

You chuckle, "your kisses got me worked up." You pause. "Maybe it was the dream I was having, already so wet."

"Bel," he growls.

"Don't you want to check?" You tease.

"No teasing right now, love. Just need to be close to you."

You move your hands to your side, leaving you to spread open for him, "then by all means."

That's all he needs before diving forward, connecting your lips with his. The kiss is fast and all-consuming. You moan as he bites your bottom lip before pulling away. He knows better than to leave bruises where they can be seen, so he moves down and past your neck to your breasts. Harry places kiss after kiss until he takes your bud in his mouth, biting lightly as you push up against him.

"Harry," you plead.

He chuckles against your skin, "alright, my love. I'll take care of you."

Harry reaches over you, opens the drawer, and grabs a condom. You loved foreplay, Harry, and you could go on for hours appreciating each other, kissing every inch of each other's skin, but right now, you were craving him.

You needed him.

Harry quickly shifted right over you, pushing your legs further apart. His hand snaked down to feel you and checked how ready you were, never wanting to hurt you. His touches were soft and focused. You felt pleasure ring through you, the smirk on his face as he rubbed your clit, making you buck up.

"H, amor." You whine. "I need you."

"Need my cock, angel."

You mewled. Your head was thrown back as he rubbed his tip back and forth over your lips.

"Answer me."

"Yes, yes," you breathe. "Need you to fuck me. Please."

"Give you the world if you asked, angel."

You throw your hands over his shoulder, needing him closer. "Only want you. Only you."

"You got me," he promises as he pushes inside you.